If you are struggling with emotional/stress eating

I was going through papers and cleaning up an area long needed of some attention at home and found this list 101 Things to Do Besides Eat.

If you are interested there is a pdf and here is a link:
http://amihungry.com/pdf/101_things_to_do_besides_eat.pdf

Have a great day!

Donna

Replies

• That's awesome, thank you for sharing Donna!! I should print that up and hang it a couple of places LOL

Amy
  • Thank you very much! Hugs!
  • How are you doing today Sharon? Thinking about you honey & hoping you are ok.

A shout out to Terri too - hope today was a better day!
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    I am sooooo tired. I want to eat to get energy or sleep or well, guess will walk the dog. I an exhausted eater, not for stress.
  • I am sooooo tired. I want to eat to get energy or sleep or well, guess will walk the dog. I an exhausted eater, not for stress.

I noticed that started being an issue for me. You just feel "off" and your body tells you that if you eat, you'll feel better.
  • You are so right there emmnjjsmom, about your body telling you to eat. And you're not really hungry and you don't really need the food, it's the thyroid hormones messing up. And you eat, but you don't actually feel better.

So glad to have read that you are feeling some improvement. Give it a month and you might not recognise yourself!
    Being on better meds, I realised, once I was better, just how bad I had been.

Take care
    x