Hows Everyone Doing??

Options
glowbuggy
glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
I was just wondering how everyone was doing towards their goals. And if you have any suggestions to those of us who might already be struggling.

I am not doing as good as I thought I would be. But any little bit is better then none. My health issues still seem to be getting in the way at times. One foot up, Two back type of deal.

But how is everyone else doing??

Replies

• scoobydoojoe
    scoobydoojoe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Other than the super bowl nasty for me food fest, I feel I am doing pretty good. Every day since I joined MFP I have met or stayed below my net calorie goal. My friends on here have definitely helped me keep on track at times.

I am really starting to notice some differences in my health, and in other ways that don't directly involve the scale.
  • DebbieSty
    Options
    I'm doing fine. I lost another pound this week for a total of 11.8 since the New Year.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am doing alright... I was stalling some but I have added weight lifting to my routine with the LiveFit program by Jamie Eason (it is free on bodybuilding.com/livefit). I also am eating maintainance calories and leaving only a low burn difference since I am close to my "goal" weight.

If you are struggling... how can we help?
  • glowbuggy
    glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am doing a bit better now. I started to do the 30 day shred from Jillian Michaels. OMGosh!!! I just finished up my 1st week and already losing inches. I can now sit back down and walk, something that I was sooo sore from the exercising that I could not do for the first 4 days!!

I would totally tell someone to try this dvd. Its around 10 bucks or under depending where u go. Walmarts had it for like 9 bucks. Totally worth it for a 20 min workout!!