Thanks EVERYONE:)

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Just want to thank everyone in this group!! I know if it wasn't for this group, I sadly would have quit days ago...But I constantly keep my eye open for new topics and to just see where everyone is at...My body is definately changing, and I'm liking it...The scale isn't so nice, but I just have to have patience with that...I have NEVER made it this far on the shred, and in the beginning, I said I was gonna take off every Sunday...I have went the whole 17 days STRAIGHT:bigsmile: I'm proud of myself and know now that I WILL finish strong...Congrats everyone whatever day-level u r on:flowerforyou:

exercise.png

Replies

• Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you for completing 17 days in a row - today will be my 17th day, and i too, have seen results. Not as fast as i would like, but im still headed in the right direction. I was just telling my husband yesterday that i dont think i have ever done anything for 17days in a row, LOL!!! I am very proud of myself and can't wait to say that i finished all 30 days of JM 30DS!!!! Its also so nice to have the support of everyone on here!! It really keeps me motivated - so THANK YOU for that!!!!
    Now, lets go get SHREDDED!!!!!

Is anyone planning on starting it again once they've reached the 30 day mark???
  • westcoaster09
    Options

Is anyone planning on starting it again once they've reached the 30 day mark???

I plan on taking a couple weeks to work on my cardio a bit then start it again. I was gonna do ripped in 30 next but i think I will do the shred once more before that.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am glad I'm in this group too!!! I have never gotten this far either. Just like you, I can see a difference in my body, but the scale hasn't been so nice. I've only lost about 2.5 lbs since I started on the weightloss. Annoying! But I can see some difference.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    keep it up everyone. good job.