Replies

• w3nch
    w3nch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 15 today. Half way through :)
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Day 15 for me today too. I like level 2 way more than level 1!! I think you are right that the time seems to fly past while doing it. I took my 2 girls to the zoo today and we walked around for 4.5 hours, then I came home and did the Shred - it wasn't even that hard to talk myself into doing it.
    I posted some pictures of me (shame!) on day 14 - so yesterday - and I think that the difference is discernible to the naked eye :smile:

Anyway, it is this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/483794-day-14-30-day-shred-scuse-the-undies
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 15 for me today too. I like level 2 way more than level 1!! I think you are right that the time seems to fly past while doing it. I took my 2 girls to the zoo today and we walked around for 4.5 hours, then I came home and did the Shred - it wasn't even that hard to talk myself into doing it.
    I posted some pictures of me (shame!) on day 14 - so yesterday - and I think that the difference is discernible to the naked eye :smile:

Anyway, it is this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/483794-day-14-30-day-shred-scuse-the-undies
    Wow! The difference is amazing - especially around the stomach and waist. That's brilliant!

I'm still doing Level 1 around 3 times a week, the DVD hasn't arrived from the library yet so I can't move up to level 2 till it does. I can definitely see a small difference though, but I'm holding out to re-measure myself till I move up to Level 2.
  • digdeep2011
    Options
    Heya, Im on day 3 of Level 1. Finding it pretty good so far. I was a bit sore after day one but my body is slowly adjusting and getting through it without so much grunting and stops. Cant wait to see some results.:smile:
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    For those that are interested EBay has these DVDs for approx NZ$14-$15 included postage.
  • KahuNZ
    Options
    For those that are interested EBay has these DVDs for approx NZ$14-$15 included postage.
    I guess you would have to check whether the DVD region plays on your DVD player tho
  • KahuNZ
    Options
    Day One for me.....it was hard, but I will continue as I can see it will benefit the whole body.
  • w3nch
    Options

Great work, you can definately see results and your only half way through .... got to be happy with that!!

Only 3 more days of level 2 for me then I get to see what level 3 throws at me.

I am totally addicted to 30ds, went for a long bush walk yesterday and while going up the hills commented that I wouldn't need to do 30ds last night. But I got home and did it anyway (the thought of not doing it made me sad!!!) I'm thinking I might try and find Extreme Shed and Shred and do that next ... I'm a long way of doing Ripped in 30.
  • AriadneSnow
    Options
    I've just moved up to Level 2 - I had to do mainly the modified versions (especially for the plank poses, I hurt my left wrist doing push-ups on Saturday so didn't want to stress it too much). The first circuit was quite doable, but by the time the third circuit came around I was exhausted! My shoulders should be a lot stronger by the time this level ends!
  • w3nch
    Options
    I start level 3 tonight ... 10 more days to go, better find something to do next :)
  • KahuNZ
    Options
    w3nch - Good going - what about C25K for your next challenge
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have ordered 30 day shred and it's in the post on it's way to me!!! :) Looking forward to seeing results - esp after viewing Werglum's pics!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • w3nch
    Options
    Wow level 3 is intense! Got to be good for me lol!
    I don't think I could do c25k, I really can't run :(
  • Werglum
    Options
    Aaarrrggghhh - I didn't do it today! I am so sore from yesterdays efforts - at bootcamp we did this thing called the 300 (10 exercises times 30 repetitions and then we did it all again so it should have been called the 600) then I did the shred when I got home and did the hard version not the modified version. My arms and legs and tummy and bum are sore. Plus we had a funeral this morning to go to. Oh well, I've got bootcamp again tomorrow then I'll do the shred again - if I'm really brave I'll do it twice!! Mental really :ohwell:
  • w3nch
    Options
    Hope you're not so sore today Werglum :)

Out of the 22 days of doing the shred so far, last night was my most unispired night :( I really didn't want to be doing it and I didn't get the usual buzz after. I don't think my results are going to be that great after I finish next Friday. Feeling a bit down about the whole thing to be honest.
  • Werglum
    Options
    I think I might be getting used to being sore all the time. I did Level 3 for the first time today and it wasn't as hard as I was anticipating. Quite a few of the exercises are things we have been doing at bootcamp anyway. I cannot for the life of me do a situp though, not event the modified version so I suppose I'll just do crunches for that bit. I did my measurements and weight yesterday as it was the last day of level 2 and I am down 25cm and 1.9kg! The most impressive measurement is my waist which has gone down by 7.5cm.
  • AriadneSnow
    Options
    Those results are amazing Werglum!

Did L2D3 tonight, it's definitely a step up from level 1. I've upped my weights to 3kg for the first two circuits (going back to 2kg weights for the third - I find the V raises really hard). I'm dying by the end, but that's good!
  • Werglum
    Options
    Level 3 - Day 2 = tick! I'm starting to wonder what I should do next, only 8 days to go!!
  • AriadneSnow
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 - starting to see good results already, I've lost 4cm around my waist in the last 2 weeks.

It's definitely the motivation I need!
  • Werglum
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 - starting to see good results already, I've lost 4cm around my waist in the last 2 weeks.

It's definitely the motivation I need!

Level 2 does amazing things to the waist line!! I'm on Level 3 now and I've lost 8cm off my waist - I think it is because of Level 2!! Level 3 is doing nice things to my shoulders :happy: