February Challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options

Replies

• MJR819
    MJR819 Posts: 28
    Options
    Noticed most of the people in here are women...hope there's room for a male LNS... I tend to go in spurts...where I'll be able to nail it for a week or so and then I lose the battle for a couple days. Hoping this will help me stay motivated. :smile:

Started on the site a couple days ago, so for me, it's

LNS: 0
    Me: 2*
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 1
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Noticed most of the people in here are women...hope there's room for a male LNS... I tend to go in spurts...where I'll be able to nail it for a week or so and then I lose the battle for a couple days. Hoping this will help me stay motivated. :smile:

Started on the site a couple days ago, so for me, it's

Me: 2*

welcome!!! this dreaded late night snacking has no geographical or gender bias!! we all need help....what have you found that works for you... sometimes, if i have had a big gym workout that day i am less likely to snack cause i do not want to ruin my efforts
  • MJR819
    Options
    What works for me? Haven't really tried to fight it actually, I used to let it run it's course. With that said, I have decided that it's not alright to do that any more. So now, I'll have to keep track of the habits more closely. I do know, like you said, that when I do get in some physical activity, that I am more likely to not be hungry...just be content
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Me: 0 LNS: 2

It's ok; I'll kick its butt tomorrow! 1653 net today... was hoping for 1400.
  • alesinclair
    alesinclair Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me 3
    LNS 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 7*
    LNS - 1
  • MJR819
    Options
    Me: 3*
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Look at how GREAT the numbers are, folks!!! We're KILLING IT this month!!

Love this!!

Me: 7
    LNS: 1
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I'm playing the spectator role this month. Unless I decide in the middle of the month to start trying.... :wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 7
    LNS - 2*
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    I'm playing the spectator role this month. Unless I decide in the middle of the month to start trying.... :wink:

Jump in any time Dew. We love having you.
  • MJR819
    Options
    Me: 4*

But, tonight is going to be tough. Going out for a while...hope I can resist after getting home. :ohwell:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I blew it last night. For no good reason.

Me: 7
    LNS: 2
  • karenleona
    Options

aaawwww......come and play
  • karenleona
    Options
    LNS 4*
    Me 5

although i 'lost' last night it was for a healthy homemade muffin last night....but it was after my cutoff time so i have to give it to the other side....:sad:
    great job Mrrandall and alesinclair :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    lorna and karen, :flowerforyou: :blushing: It's so good to have supporting people! A good enough reason to come back - but I need to catch up on sleep first (sleep depravation leads to less control over food, at least in my case). In fact, the food choices I made were decent, but I lack the discipline because of the tiredness... Should get back on track by the middle of the month :).

I see we have new members - doing a really good job, it seems :wink:. Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I think we ALL want you back, dewdrop....
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 8*
    LNS - 2
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 2