Thursday 9th of Feb

Options
Fay64
Fay64 Posts: 49 Member
Day 13! Day 3 of level 2 completed! I hate level two! I hate the plank poses! Cant wait to complete level 2 and move to level 3!

Replies

• vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4, went to level 2 on day 3 as level one was hard but felt more in me. Was a good choice as definately got much more sweaty and felt the aches. I just had a big stretch and my abs and arms can feel the workout. I have the squat thrusts!!

I watched/ flicked through level 3 today after i was finished to see what it looked like, alot more plank moves in there!!- Day 13.. your doing fab! x
  • jencs519
    Options
    I also moved to Level 2 after 3 workouts because I had done Tabata at the gym a few times and felt like I needed more. I love Level 2, I feel like it is a great cardio and strength workout. I have 3 days left of Level 2 before I move to Level 3, and my goal is to be able to do the full 3rd circuit.....the v flys kill me.
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've done 5 days of level 2 and it definitely gets easier! I was amazed at how much easier it got. Don't get me wrong... I still have the sweat pouring off of me and my heart rate is up there, but I can stay with all the moves now. Hang in there!
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 for me. Proud that pushed through the workout even though I have a cold.
  • dancerman
    dancerman Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2AM

D5L1

is the whiskey for before or after?

( I think there might even be some muscles in my abdomen... hmmm strange...)

yikes
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 level 1...I still don't see how this will work for me. I'll keep chugging though.