New to MFP and Ready 2 Work It OUT!

Options
Hi everyone! I am also new to MFP! I am looking to lose 40lbs by June. I know I will need you guys' help. I have tried many times on my own and it is definitely hard. My motivation level changes like the wind. BUT, I believe its here to stay for a WHILE. I would really appreciate the support, and of course, I will do the same. I will be on this site daily in the evenings. Lets get it, ladies!

Replies

• moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    welcome welcome! good luck on your journey!
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You can add me on here for extra motivation. Been on the site for almost a month. So far, so good. I'm finding this site to be extremely helpful!
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can add me! I'm here to encourage and be encouraged!
  • xoxolala_17luv
    Options
    Hi my name is Lavana and I am new to MFP....well I have been on here for about a month. I am here to help motivate everyone please feel free to add me! I look forward to this journey.
  • QDB1
    QDB1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am about 30 days into MFP and I also am more then willing to give it support to anyone interested in connecting. I currently live in MD so if you are close maybe we really can motivate each other. If not virtual buddies is always a blessing. By the way my name is Quanna(screen name - Qdb1).
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been here for a month and a half and have found it very useful and supportive. I sent you an add request, and you other ladies are welcome to add me as well.
  • mekasjaun
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Tameka and I'm new to MFP. I'm looking for some people to work out with. If anyone lives in the Metro Atlanta area please send me a message!!
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are in the right place for motivtion and encouragement!!