Need LC friends...

Options
I have been at this for 3 weeks, but just start loggin weight 2 weeks ago and food this week. I have noticed a lot of backlast against my way of dieting (really, what business is it of theirs?) As long as I am losing, shouldn't that be the most important thing?
Anyway, I could seriously use some LC friends for support and motivation. I know I cannot do this alone. So if you are into having friends on here, I could definitely use the feedback and support. :) Please add me if so.....

Replies

• plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll add you :D I could also use the same type of friends. For the most part the ones I do have are pretty supportive.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just added ya!

Defending the LCD can suck sometime, but I just try to ingnore the comments. Especially when I see them eating huge cinnamon rolls and guzzling down a quart of chocolate milk.

I just ask "so how's your diet working out for ya?" Then they just seem to shut up!! :)
  • ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for 3 weeks, but just start loggin weight 2 weeks ago and food this week. I have noticed a lot of backlast against my way of dieting (really, what business is it of theirs?) As long as I am losing, shouldn't that be the most important thing?

Welcome!

The anti-LC sentiment on the general boards is not pretty at all.

As to your question, I think that losing *fat healthily* is the most important thing. One common thing I see on MFP is since people are generally here to lose weight that they see that as the be all end all. But you could lose weight eating only twinkies all day under a certain calorie range, but what would that do to your body? Or if we lose lean body mass along with the fat?

With approaching an LC lifestyle, I get the carbs I do take in from vegetables and some fruit as much as possible. This is something primal and paleo LCers do automatically, but it seems like some other LC diets do not emphasize this as much.

Just thought it was worth mentioning. And good luck on your journey!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i could use some lc friends
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I am LC, I have just started (the past month)

I have PCOS and this is the main reason that I am LC-ing plus I am enjoying it :-)
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ditto .. would love me some LC friends :-)