Additional workouts?

Options
Hi ladies. I was just wondering what everyone else is doing as far as workouts so that next week when we check in I'll know if I may need to add something or tweak my workout so that I get the maximum effects of 6w26p

Currently for strength Im doing No More trouble zones ( Jillian)
Cardio is 5x week @ 45 min and includes , the treadmill, the arc and Banish Fat ( Jillian)
Kettlebells 1x week

Replies

• LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing 6w6p and 30-40 mins of cardio per day (usually treadmill & elliptical).
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    imdoing 6w6p 4 times this week plus additional cardio everyday egf today ive done 80 min on my cross trainer and yestarday i did 40 min zumba class and 30 min running
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance workout 6 week program as well as the 6W6P
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    currently doing 30 day shred every day....and elliptical for 20 -30 min every 2nd day
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Mine differs a lot! I plan to do 6w6p 5 x's this week, and there are days that I go to the gym and do 65 min. on elliptical at level 12 and run 3-4 miles at 6.0. If I don't go to the gym, I'm going to do No More Trouble Zones (JM), or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (JM). Either way, going to gym or staying home I'm going to add 6w6p. :wink:
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    this is good to know. I cant wait to see our results....
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'll be alternating workouts with 6w6p and Butt Bible with rest days on Monday. I'll also be doing 40 minutes of cardio influenced yoga 7x a week.

I just got my 6w6p DVD in the mail today. I'm so stoked to check it out(:
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am training for a half marathon and am currently running 4 times a week, depending on work, kids, OH work etc! I have been doing 30DS about 5x a week and have 1 more day until I finish that. I am going to aim to do 6w6p 4 or 5 x a week and add in Banish Fat Boost Metabolism or another JM DVD occasionally or when I can't get a run in.
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies...
    I am doing 6 Week 6 Pack every 2nd day....However I found a good 20 Min Abb work out DVD to do on my 6 Week 6Pack Days off,,,thought I`ld share incase anyone else is interested. It`s a great 20 Min work out., short and sweet...mostly standing abb work out...ENVYGIRLS ABS OF ENVY can be found on you tube. ( I also do 30 day shred every day and elliptical every 2nd day)

http://youtu.be/GmqcaQVZX6A

best of luck!