Guess what I did!!

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
Hope that got someones attention, I took a hammer and smashed my scale, it was never very nice to me so I showed it who was boss. Anyways this group seems a bit inactive, lets chat, *****, vent and rant, it keeps us motivated to (or me atleast) read what other are experiencing. There just my thought for the day. Oh and by the way I was only able to get through half the workout yesterday, was just really NOT feeling it, see how today goes

Replies

• angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Did you really?!!! I know I want this group to be more active too! I want us to talk about whats going on with our workouts or whatever! I think I'm gonna smash my scale too! haha! I want to get a new one anyway! One that shows body fat percentage. I'm just getting ready to do the workout; this will be my 3rd time and it seemed to me the 2ond time I had already gotten better at it, so I'm thinking I should be really good at it today!! :smile:
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    gOOD for you...show that scale who`s boss! it`s nothing but a number...health and fitness is all about how you feel, not about what number the scale shows!....If your workout wasnt`doing it for you...try something alternate for that day...then try 6w6p again tomorrow...Just crank the tunes and dance your stress away....it`s fun and a great workout!..
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. DOWN WITH THE SCALE!!! :p