Week 7 results

Options
Hey guys....I have gained 1.2lbs but lost 0.5 inches off my waist...so happy with that :)

How did you lot do?

ps I have updated the spreadsheet x

Replies

• sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I like the change! Let's us focus on more than just weight which is great! I lost in my waist and hips. Almost down on weight to where I was before starting strength exercises. I'm happy with that!
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.8 lbs.... so happy :)
  • WalkWoman
    WalkWoman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost nothing this week, but 8lb since 1st Jan. body is tighter and smaller. I'm happy. Now to move another 8lb by 30th March for big function! Seen a cute red dress in a magazine that I want to wear, sparkly with shoestring straps. If, no, when I make it I'm gonna post pic.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    lost 0.6lbs and lost 11.4lbs since 1st Jan, not bad but I need to up my game I want to try and lose 2lbs this week
  • Riekena79
    Options
    You will make it!

I am on Week 7 starting on Monday of fitness Challenge. I have lost 20 pounds to date om this Fitness Challenge.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    191.6. NO LOSS THIS WEEK BUT MY PANTS ARE LOOSE.AND I HAVE LOST ALMOST 6 LBS SINCE I STARTED THIS CHALLENGE. SO I AM HEADING THE RIGHT WAY! HOPEFULLY!
    MY SHORT TERM GOAL IS TO LOSE 5 LBS IN THE NEXT 4 WEEK( VERY DO ABLE). I WANA BE IN THE 180'S . OMG . I CANT WAIT! SO EXCITING. SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!

XOXO

12214080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    191.6. NO LOSS THIS WEEK BUT MY PANTS ARE LOOSE.AND I HAVE LOST ALMOST 6 LBS SINCE I STARTED THIS CHALLENGE. SO I AM HEADING THE RIGHT WAY! HOPEFULLY!
    MY SHORT TERM GOAL IS TO LOSE 5 LBS IN THE NEXT 4 WEEK( VERY DO ABLE). I WANA BE IN THE 180'S . OMG . I CANT WAIT! SO EXCITING. SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!

XOXO

I hear ya! I am really looking forward to the 180's! It's been 10 years since I've seen those numbers. Everyone is doing so well!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I lost .6 lbs this week!
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i am exactly the same weight but dropped from a size 14 to a 12.. n totally stocked about my gain of weight.. cus well i lost it then gained it in muscle.. take a look :D
    ok i have no idea how to post a pic on a topic.. doh
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    medec-feb.jpg
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    you are doing great Jess...I am the same as you staying the same weight on the scales but losing inches, I think its how you feel mainly that counts and if you feel sexy then you are on to a winner :P
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i cudnt keep up with the diet back on track 2day bt hv to go to the birthday party so hopefully by nxt friday id lose 1 kg