Day 6

Options
Sorry I didn't update or catch up with everyone yesterday. I didn't get on much in afternoon and I went out with a friend.

I ended up ok on water...no soda...and hit treadmill for 30mins before I went out. Calories...not so good. Good thing today is a new day!!

I have a horrible sore throat right now. At 5am it woke me up and felt like battery acid was in it. Not even chloraseptic helped! I hope this don't stick around.

Have a good Saturday!!!! Lets do this!!!

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just go to log in for the evening to keep my diary days going. My diary was o.k. today. Water was o.k. Still no 8 but I try. Worked ,then went to hospice to visit my sister-n-law. She is losing her battle with cancer. She has been going downhill rather quickly. She has been fighting kidney cancer for just over 2 years ( they told her she had 6 mos. to a year). We don't know if she will make it through the night. My husband is so distraught. She is his last living sibling and the only family member he still has with him. My heart aches for him. Please pray for him and my sister-n-law's family. Thanks...see you tomorrow...Good luck ! :))
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I did great! I did 5k race in 19degrees F and was swearing. Ate my calories for BMR and a few from my race. Had 7 glasses of water. I need to get more veggies in though
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Beth: Sooo sorry to hear about your SIL. You're in my thoughts!! (((hugs)))

Michele: HIGH FIVE girl!!!! Now only did you do a 5k but you did it in 19 deb weather?? You rock! I hope to do 5k (or a few) this year and I'll admit it. I'm a fair weather runner! I want NO part of 19 deg runs! It's why I bought a treadmill! :P Congrats!