Moving up a level?

Options
When are you planning to move up? Im on day 5 today and after days 3 and 4 I wasnt sore at all :-( Im thinking I should do Day 5 at Level 1 than go on to Level 2.. I can keep up with the advanced girl for every move and during cardio except for doing push ups I have to do girl ones.. so what do you think?

Replies

• AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's up to you, but I'd stick it out a few more days - see if you can do the full push-ups. Maybe use heavier weights - if you're finding it too easy heavier weights will sort that out!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i would say give the next level ago, you will then know whether its too much to soon or if its more like your pace. I went on level 2 on day 4 and definately found it a better work out, i can do the moves but they are hurting by end of set and on one bit i copied the easier women. x
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You should be struggling a bit,and sore. And if your not your missing the point of pushing and adjusting. I'm with you I'm going to have to go on to level 2. I know it because I can get through One tired a bit but not spent. The second clue is I'm afraid to move forward...which means I'm comfortable. Not good.lol so I have to push forward..join me!
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am still on level 1 but I did increase my weights. I strapped on wrist weights and use hand weights, this way I get more workout on the parts she is not using hand weights. I am tempted to add some ankle weights too but haven't been brave enough yet. Maybe today I will give it a try. Makes the jumping a lot harder...
  • Jujurenae
    Jujurenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would say go to the next level and challange yourself. Thats when change happens...thats what Jillians says....
  • lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I got to about day 7 and I was bored with level 1. Level 2 is definitely a challenge. I do not see myself getting bored with level 2> I have only done it 3 times so far but man is it tough!
  • Jujurenae
    Jujurenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It is kicking my but...exactly what I need....man I cant wait til I am stronger...
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am still on level 1 but I did increase my weights. I strapped on wrist weights and use hand weights, this way I get more workout on the parts she is not using hand weights. I am tempted to add some ankle weights too but haven't been brave enough yet. Maybe today I will give it a try. Makes the jumping a lot harder...
    That's awesome - how heavy are the wrist weights?