Walking Log 2/5-2/11

Options
lstnlondry
lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
Please post your walks here daily! Last week was great now let's see what we could do this week!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    Options
    Today me & my dog hiked about 5 miles in an hour & a half. Beautiful day out too
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll join this week.

Sunday, I walked for 60 minutes doing chores around the ranch. Loading hay into the wheelbarrow and pushing it to the animals, filling feeders, checking water levels. Lift 100# bales into wheelbarrow and then lifting out flakes at destination. All in all, walked about 1 mile and 2400# (lift in,lift out). Half my walking is pushing a loaded wheelbarrow (~200#). No wonder I need to recoup afterwards...putting it down on "paper" made me aware of how big this "chore" really is! WOW!

Jillian
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I'll join this week.

Sunday, I walked for 60 minutes doing chores around the ranch. Loading hay into the wheelbarrow and pushing it to the animals, filling feeders, checking water levels. Lift 100# bales into wheelbarrow and then lifting out flakes at destination. All in all, walked about 1 mile and 2400# (lift in,lift out). Half my walking is pushing a loaded wheelbarrow (~200#). No wonder I need to recoup afterwards...putting it down on "paper" made me aware of how big this "chore" really is! WOW!

Jillian

you are awesome!! That really is a BIG chore!! Great walking/exercise!

Today B & I walked an hour in the cold!! I'm a wimp, I know.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Hey this group is really hitting it off, huh? Being sarcastic but someday someone will be thankful for this!! Today I walked in the rain with my dog for an hour. A cold, wet hour. Hope you had a nice walk today!
  • SARBelgians
    Options
    Did my normal daily feeding chores. Then did another 2 hours tearing down old pens for tractor cleaning...so walked another 2 miles. Had to build a new quick pen to hold the kids released from the old pen. *Kids, as in goat babies. They had fun running around the farm, exploring, bouncing, running and in general being cute. Also found time this morning to do 30 minutes of JM video. Muscles are sore....but its a good burn. So, today....3 miles thereabouts...
  • mrFerris
    mrFerris Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been out everyday this week but keep forget to log it here! Not sure about today yet :( I pulled a muscle in my leg stretching and over did it!

I will get out and walk something but can't promise 30 mins.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Sunday I walked 2 miles and yesterday I did a mile.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Sunday I walked 2 miles and yesterday I did a mile.

Hey! You don't owe anyone anything, so no promises needed! Take care of that pulled muscle and take your time. You know where to find us when you do want to log.

Everyone is doing a great job but SARBelgians is winning the prize with the most exciting!! Just kidding!

Yesterday I walked my dog 3 miles and this morning I will do the same in order to calm myself for my dentist appointmentS. (plural)
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Did 2 miles on the treadmill tonite.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Great walking everyone!

I walked 3 miles yesterday and today I hiked & walked a total of 7.55 miles!! Look at us Dewers!! We still got it!!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Well my dog & I walk twice today totaling about 5 miles.
  • SARBelgians
    Options
    Wasn't keeping track today but walked about 5 miles today....we did a building search today with the search dogs looking for cadaver odor. Plus a 1/2 urban trail for the bloodhound (I was the tracklayer) and a 1/4 mile urban trail for the Cheaspeake (I was also the tracklayer). My own girls did awesome on the cadaver searches....one vehicle and two rooms inside a building. The girls were amp'ed up for the search but gave excellent alerts and final responses at source odor. They love their job, eh game. Life is good!