Be my friend?

Options
paulcer
paulcer Posts: 167 Member
I need some friends to share my daily struggles with, and I'd love to add some of you wonderfully tall women. If you could stand another person on your friend list, please shoot me an invite.

Thanks, Paula

Replies

• MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a friend of another 6-footer!!
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sending request now!
  • newgirl512
    newgirl512 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to add friends also. I will send a request if I can figure out how to do it!!!
  • InvaderKiya
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new as well and would like to have tall friends to share stuggles with!
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    Me too. Please feel free to add! Im 5'11" from Leeds, UK and have always towered over everyone (or so it feels!!). x
  • smdt56
    smdt56 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 53, also looking for some friends to help encourage me. I've been trying to lose weight for a while and just started tracking my food and exercise. I keep losing the same 5 lbs. Hopefully I'm past that point right now and working toward my goals. If you would like to add me, I would appreciate it.
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sending request!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some tall friends I can be losers with!
    I am 5'10 with a looooooooong way to go.
    So add me, it's free and I'm easly LOL!
    Let's be losers together
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone who needs more encouragement, feel free to add me. It motivates me to motivate others.
  • ndlakebum
    Options
    I'll send you a request too! I'm looking for people to help me stay motivated too!
  • Venice57
    Venice57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10 1/2". I'm the short one in my family, but a giant to the rest of the world. I would definitely like to be friends with other tall women. I've loved the posts I've read in this discussion group - all so true!
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more tall friends. Do you ever have people tell you that you don't need to lose weight because you wear it well?? I want to be thin and not a "big girl" :smile:

Request me as a friend! :happy:
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I'm a 51-year-old, 6 footer would you love to have some older and taller friends here.

Any of you feel free to add me too!:happy: