Non-scale goals

Options
keggen
keggen Posts: 102 Member
My goal is to lose some size and be less "squishy". But that's not very measurable. Anyone have any non-scale goals to offer as examples?

Replies

• jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It is absolutely measureable! I take my measurements and also check my bodyfat. I do my waist, hips, thighs, calves, biceps and chest. Then I have these little pinchers I ordered off the internet and I keep track of my bodyfat that way. If you belong to a gym, they can do it for you there too. I also take a picture of myself in similar clothing once a week and compare my pics to see changes and progress.

Good luck with your goals!
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I accidently bought panties that are to small. My tubby squishes out the top like crazy. Although it's not like they are expensive or even that cute, I really want to be able wear them. I think it's my pride...
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i would love to not have any bulges when im wearing clothes. i want to tighten up so my clothes look better on me.
  • ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of my baby pouch! I miss my pre baby belly. Every time I sit now there's this big old rolly polly.. lol. And i'm doing 30 day shred right now and i feel i see some definition unfortunately there's a layer of flab on top of it.. that needs to go!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ddamore - 30DS will definitely get you started on tightening up. I'm on ripped in 30 now. Do planks, planks, and planks some more.

I would love to see definition in the side of my thigh (quad) again. I haven't seen that for several years.
  • RisOnTheRun
    RisOnTheRun Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    A few of us are doing a "thermometer jeans" challenge, basically the goal is to measure success by how a particular pair of jeans or other piece of clothing (panties work too!) fits over time.

Jenomaha, I'm intrigued by the pinchers you found on the internet. Do you remember where you got them?