Options
2»

Replies

• LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW: 222.2
    CW: 224.8 :noway:

Celebrated valentine's day :heart: one night early to get the steak and lobster special. YUMMY!!! :happy: The great time I had with my hubby was worth the 2.6 weight gain it. :love: I will just have to try harder this coming week.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I put in the wrong weight , I'm at [pw 187.8] cw[186.4]
  • tgunk
    tgunk Posts: 15
    Options
    PW: 241
    CW: 239

2 lb. loss.

Back on track after poor results last week. I'm happy with a 2 lb. loss. I tried a Zumba workout this past week and really enjoyed it! Go Green!
  • marian723
    marian723 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    PW- 178.6
    CW-178.6

I haven't lost any weight this week :( I am not sure I will loose any next week. I am not able to workout right now. I really hope to be up to par soon.
  • volschick96
    volschick96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    PW (previous weight): 228
    CW (current weight): 227
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    PW 229
    CW 229
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    PW 255.6
    CW 255.0

Thanks! I really appreciate jenny helping out while I am recovering! She's doing a super job!!

Carla
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    PW 219.4
    CW218.0

I didn't expect a loss so I'm excited!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 222.2
    CW: 224.8 :noway:

Celebrated valentine's day :heart: one night early to get the steak and lobster special. YUMMY!!! :happy: The great time I had with my hubby was worth the 2.6 weight gain it. :love: I will just have to try harder this coming week.

Your weigh in last week was actually 225.5.....so you DID lose weigh this week!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW 220
    CW 220

Sorry for the late check in - just got home. At least I didn't gain anything : / Need to kick it up for next week.

Your weigh in last week was actually 221.....so you lost 1 lb!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    OK GREEN TEAM....WE HAVE CONCLUDED WEEK 6 WEIGH INS.....THE FOLLOWING PARTICIPANTS HAVE FAILED TO WEIGH IN OR CONTACT THE TEAM CAPTIAN, SO THEY HAVE BEEN DELETED:

BROMAX
    MTOURTILLOTT
    PATTYARCHULET

JENNYCYR (Jen) will be reassigning the partners for this weeks challenge ASAP!

P.S. Thank you Jen!!! Yo are doing an amazing job!!!

P.S.S. Carla...I hope you are feeling better and wish you a speedy recovery!!!!

Pam :)
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We have concluded week 6 weigh ins!! The following participants have been deleted since they have not weighed in or contacted me:

BROMAX
    MTOURTILLOTT
    PATTYARCHULETTA

If one of these participants are your partner for this week's challenge, I will be re-assigning you a new patner, send you a personnal message and update the new partner/team list under the "Green Team Week 7 Challenge Thread".

Thanks
    Jen
  • bromax
    bromax Posts: 12
    Options
    PW: 171.2
    CW: 169
  • PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    pw 241
    cw240.5
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    OK...LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!!! lol!! THE FOLLOWING PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN DELETED:

MTOURTILLOTT