How much do you want to lose?

Options
124»

Replies

• teddywestside8663
    Options
    Weirdly my progress has been quite steady but not really consistent, so I'd love to be losing in the region of 2Ibs per week. I have about a stone to lose to my ultimate goal so if I could get to near halfway of that target in Feb I'd be very happy. I am also checking measurements, so if I could lose an inch off either waist or hips that would be lovely.

My main problem is the Jeckyll and Hyde nature of my diet, during the day and at dinner I eat clean and well, lots of veggies etc. But after dinner my sweet cravings kick in big style, and I usually give in because my willpower is so poor :( If anyone has any suggestions of sweet but healthy things to snack on after dinner I would be very very grateful!!

Good luck everyone, here's to a very productive February!!

Maybe try some sort of trail mix? You'll get good things in there like nuts and raisins but still feel like you're treating yourself a little bit with the sweeter stuff too :)
  • teddywestside8663
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 10 lbs, get down to 155. :) I really want to go work out more, I wish my apt building would fix our work out room. :(
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15 lbs. in the month of February.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would be ECSTATIC to see a 10 lb loss. I'd still be pretty darn happy just to see 5 or 6.
    Anything in the RIGHT direction will work! :)
  • Mar0414
    Mar0414 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been doing good with drinking lots of water and getting my time in at the gym. I lost 10 in January so I am shooting for another 10 for February.
  • valleygirl20
    Options
    looking to loose 10lbs first... so that means get to 143.
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just joined..so please feel free to add me as a friend. I appreciate the support. I am looking to lose 10-15 lbs this month. If I don't reach that I am hoping that it will show in body fat %. I'm pretty good with exercise..my downfall has always been diet so wish me luck! Best wishes to all of you reaching your goals!
  • cklei
    cklei Posts: 29
    Options
    Breastfeeding momma, it says I should lose .7 lbs a week but I have been losing 1 lb every week and I am happy with that. :) I am hoping to be down to 131 if not smaller by the end of this month. Good luck to all of you as well.
  • cklei
    cklei Posts: 29
    Options
    I am bad with exercise but have no problems in my diet maybe we should compare notes LOL