Season 2 - Episode 8 "Nebraska" (2/12/12)

Options
13»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Did Andrea win any bonus points with anyone for putting that sythe through zombie mom's head? Even though she's still not my favorite by any stretch I liked that she actually picked up a weapon and did what had to be done instead of everyone else who was just playing tug of war with the zombie.

Oh yeah. I like Andrea recently. I hated her at the beginning of Season 2.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I didn't blame Darryl one bit for his reaction and the "Olive Oil" comment was perfect! I think Lori has a sort of "first lady" syndrome where she thinks everyone else is worker drones there for her bidding. I have been pretty annoyed with her for a while.

Those 2 guys at the bar smelled of trouble right away. Rick sensed it and Hershel did too. Glen I think was a little slower "getting it". Did you see him hiding with the shotgun! He could have taken care of big boy. What happened to the smart Glen from season one?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I didn't blame Darryl one bit for his reaction and the "Olive Oil" comment was perfect! I think Lori has a sort of "first lady" syndrome where she thinks everyone else is worker drones there for her bidding. I have been pretty annoyed with her for a while.

Those 2 guys at the bar smelled of trouble right away. Rick sensed it and Hershel did too. Glen I think was a little slower "getting it". Did you see him hiding with the shotgun! He could have taken care of big boy. What happened to the smart Glen from season one?

Rick is a law enforcement officer and has had training and experience around dealing with dangerous individuals.
    Glen is a civilian. Sure he's killed tons of walkers, but that is psychologically different than killing a living human.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    what he said
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i can't read all this without getting a headache. and so WHAT if the dude wasnt reaching for a gun? they were total creepsters and should have been wasted the second the fat dude pissed on the floor and said something crude about screwing the girls or whatever the hell he said. they walkd into the bar and i totally got a sick stomach.

herschel is killing me. i mean i get why he's upset and sad and *kitten* but COME ON already. there are walkers everywhre and youre just swillin' your whiskey hoping to get eaten?! i mean come on, you love your family so much you leave your daughters alone back at the farm cause youre so devastated about your already dead people realization??!!! WTF dude...youre old. man up and get back to the farm...but now you can't cause you have a showdown going on.

lori needed to get her face eaten a long time ago. i can't stand that she was that f*ckin' stupid but i also hate that they wrote this into the storyline...but i agree with whoever above said daryl will come and find her 'cause he feels bad that he talkd to her like that even tho she did deserve it..."i need you to go out and bring them back" eff off girl. theyll come back...WHY send another guy out when you KNOW theyll come back...i mean i know YOU dont know for sure but we do... dumb b*tch. someone bite her.

dale is annoying the piss out of me. i dont care about shane's flying off hte handle asshat stunts, id still screw the ever lovin' *kitten* outta that guy...in a heartbeat. *swoon* dirty scruffy hot headed piece of a*s...yup...meow.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    i can't read all this without getting a headache. and so WHAT if the dude wasnt reaching for a gun? they were total creepsters and should have been wasted the second the fat dude pissed on the floor and said something crude about screwing the girls or whatever the hell he said. they walkd into the bar and i totally got a sick stomach.

herschel is killing me. i mean i get why he's upset and sad and *kitten* but COME ON already. there are walkers everywhre and youre just swillin' your whiskey hoping to get eaten?! i mean come on, you love your family so much you leave your daughters alone back at the farm cause youre so devastated about your already dead people realization??!!! WTF dude...youre old. man up and get back to the farm...but now you can't cause you have a showdown going on.

lori needed to get her face eaten a long time ago. i can't stand that she was that f*ckin' stupid but i also hate that they wrote this into the storyline...but i agree with whoever above said daryl will come and find her 'cause he feels bad that he talkd to her like that even tho she did deserve it..."i need you to go out and bring them back" eff off girl. theyll come back...WHY send another guy out when you KNOW theyll come back...i mean i know YOU dont know for sure but we do... dumb b*tch. someone bite her.

dale is annoying the piss out of me. i dont care about shane's flying off hte handle asshat stunts, id still screw the ever lovin' *kitten* outta that guy...in a heartbeat. *swoon* dirty scruffy hot headed piece of a*s...yup...meow.

I love you. Just sayin' Come zombie apocolypse, we would so survive.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzd79lAQQ21r5d224o1_500.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

BOOM
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    That is classic right there.
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options

I wanna join your love triangle! Mirrored my thoughts exactly.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I wanna join your love triangle! Mirrored my thoughts exactly.

You are so in! Gotta be able to shoot guns and kick serious *kitten* (and think Shane is hot)... :)
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    It's been years, but I'm sure I remember how to shoot a gun.

Wasn't a huge fan of Shane until the car sex scene - that was hot! Don't blame blondie one bit!!!

Alpha males are very attractive. ;o)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    It's been years, but I'm sure I remember how to shoot a gun.

Wasn't a huge fan of Shane until the car sex scene - that was hot! Don't blame blondie one bit!!!

Alpha males are very attractive. ;o)

YES. Shane is hot, very hot. Rick is cute, and if he continues to show he indeed has grown a pair, he will be hot too.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Stealing this....
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Y'all can totally have Shane. I'll take Darryl. =)