Options
    New weight 349.2 3lbs lost
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You've all been added. I also added a new feature at the bottom of the spreadsheet which is our total group loss (in pounds... I had to convert the people who weigh in kg). 163.4 lbs in two weeks! That's awesome, keep it up!
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My weight for 2/15/12 is 260.8
  • emposue
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh-In: 212

Oh Noooooooooo - Really tough week and I gained 3 pounds. I am sure part of it is from Valentines Day dinner.... I am so bummed. It is so easy for me to gain weight and can be so hard to lose.
  • jdeckness
    jdeckness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In: 242.2

Not sure what happened but I gained 1.2 pounds. Actually I went back up to 244 but lost back down so hopefully I can keep this downward trend through next week.
  • carcrsh
    Options
    Week 2 weight in: 149.6

I had a kind of bad week. I overate a bit. but worked some off. I was fluctuating a lot between 152-150 every morning. Currently I'm 148.6 Don't know how that happened but I'm sure it'll look great on next weeks weigh in if I'm down one more pound. I've changed my eating the past two days and have had less time for the gym since I just got a job. I'm going to start relying mostly on staying on 1240 cals or a little over on those non workout days and on fri-sun I'll hit up the gym more and eat like a lil piggy. X)
  • DawnMarieW16
    Options
    Week 2 weight:

Thanks!
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My 2-15-12 weight is 203.2.
  • SONNYDEE8
    SONNYDEE8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    239, sorry I'm late, been a busy busy week
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    123. Started at 125 for a grand total of 2 pounds in 2.5 weeks. I know that is supposed to be on target, but for the big changes I've made, it doesn't seem like much. I think I've missed one day of exercise, and I try to do two-a-days of cardio on most days. (On Thursdays I can only fit in 1.) I was drinking 3-4 Cokes a day and cut them out completely. Shouldn't that net more than 2 pounds?
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    123. Started at 125 for a grand total of 2 pounds in 2.5 weeks. I know that is supposed to be on target, but for the big changes I've made, it doesn't seem like much. I think I've missed one day of exercise, and I try to do two-a-days of cardio on most days. (On Thursdays I can only fit in 1.) I was drinking 3-4 Cokes a day and cut them out completely. Shouldn't that net more than 2 pounds?

For how little you weigh? No, I don't think you should be losing more than that. I typically weigh around 130 and adding or taking away sugars like that doesn't really affect me till a while of doing it. When you have such little weight to lose it's going to be much harder (sorry, it sucks but I'm right there with ya). Just keep sticking with it and you'll get the results you deserve. Congrats on the 2lbs so far!!
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My weight as of 2/17 is 157.8. I lost a little!! Yippee!:happy:
  • captainlindarg
    Options

For how little you weigh? No, I don't think you should be losing more than that. I typically weigh around 130 and adding or taking away sugars like that doesn't really affect me till a while of doing it. When you have such little weight to lose it's going to be much harder (sorry, it sucks but I'm right there with ya). Just keep sticking with it and you'll get the results you deserve. Congrats on the 2lbs so far!!

I completely agree. When you weigh so little, it's much harder for you to lose weight. Hell, I weigh almost 30 lbs more than you and at this point I'd be happy if my body would let me lose a pound a week. You weren't on the spreadsheet so I added you in at the bottom and you lost 1.6% of your body weight in those 2.5 weeks. That's awesome!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    ACK!!! I forgot to post my weigh-in from Wednesday.

I gained...

Weigh in for 2/15 was 242.0
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    2/17: 185.5
  • captainlindarg
    Options
    ACK!!! I forgot to post my weigh-in from Wednesday.

I gained...

Weigh in for 2/15 was 242.0

No worries! I gained too. Stupid Valentine's Day. But the scale has been pretty nice to me the last week since I cleaned up my act. We'll see how it goes this Wednesday!

You've still lost this month, and that's something to celebrate! Keep it up!