Replies

• KSA10611
    KSA10611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Katie and I'm in Albany, OR
  • miriamrs
    miriamrs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Miriam and I live in downtown Seattle!
  • senseije
    senseije Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jason from Vancouver. Extremely motivated and ready for anything. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Continued success!!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My name is Melissa. Born and stuck in Bellingham, WA. :happy: :cry:
  • WolffRN
    Options
    I'm Lisa, live in Sammamish, WA. New to the PNW! Only been here a year and a half, from So Cal.
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Susan and I'm a native of Portlandia. Would love to connect with other MFP locals out there. I definitely need support in the area of motivation. I've lost approx 30 lbs in the past year, but I've been at a plateau for the past 3 months or so. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • dredrake1
    dredrake1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am in Tacoma been using MFP for awhile its a great tool
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Jessi and live in Olympia
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hello to all the new folks! I've only been in this group for awhile and it doesn't seem to be too active. Maybe we'll rev it up soon!
  • smeyerdirk
    Options
    Hi I am Sarah and I am from Puyallup Washington.
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    kathy in blaine here. have been on MFP for just over a year now and love it!
  • MrsTurner121
    MrsTurner121 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Michelle I live in Orting/Puyallup area. I would love to go out walking but the weather here and my plans dont go together.
    I'm used to sunshine being a Cali girl, and I tell you what I sure do miss it!
  • MrsTurner121
    MrsTurner121 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Seems we are the only 2 in Orting! :explode:
  • Cris725
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Cris. I spent quite a bit of my childhood in the Black Lake and Olympia areas, then moved to Spokane. I've been in this sinkhole ever since. LOL. (As you can tell, I dont like it much. Planning to move to FL once I send my kiddo off to college).

I'm so happy to find this group. Most of the people on my friends list are from the east coast or overseas.
  • sarvissa
    sarvissa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Albany, OR. Nice to find a semi-local group.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Nikki from Missoula MT. Any other Montanans out there?!
  • zoeelizabeths
    zoeelizabeths Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hey hey I'm Zoe. Grew up in Southern Oregon, currently living in Portland.
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Who: Josie.
    What: Crazy cat lady. pet store employee, mom of 3 & 5 year old boys, total nerd.
    Where: Kent, WA
    Why: I'm recently diagnosed with MS and I'm getting married in October, so these seem like pretty good motivators to get my butt in shape.

I wouldn't mind a few local friends to keep me on my toes, or just say hi. :)
  • BrokenAlice
    BrokenAlice Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I'm Alice - 37, single, childfree and live downtown Seattle. Love living in the city and being able to walk to work every day, pick up fresh produce at the Pike Place Market and let the energy of the city motivate me to move fast.

"Starting again" on the weightloss efforts and glad to find a local group like this one to make some new friends.

Alice
  • Momma1213
    Momma1213 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey all,
    I grew up in Southern Oregon and now reside in the Portland/ Wine County area. I have a happy family and menagrie of pets. Enjoy hiking, music, cooking , reading, and in general just haning out.