Who wants to help out another member in our group?

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Lois (LA723) can't do 6w6p anymore because of her scoliosis :o(. I told her that I don't want her to leave our group and that I'd do another dvd with her if she had one in mind. She chose 30 DS and we are starting it tomorrow. So she will be posting on this board about how that is going and so will I (I'm still gonna do 6w6p too). Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else would like to join us, like I said we're gonna start tomorrow with level 1. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 30 of the 30 day Shred yesterday...It's a great workout! Best of Luck ladies!
    O...and if she is looking for an ab work out still Have her take a look at Abs of Envy...you can view it on Youtube...it's ab workout but mostly standing moves and only 20 min>>.maybe something she could try?? I do it on days I don't do 6w6p
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Hol, I will check that out. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been missing 30DS since I finished it so I will do this with you too. It gives such a good all round work out.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i may dig it out when ur on level 2. as ive completed level 1 so ooo many time lol and then fail to carry on x
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow, level 1 again too. did a long run today so going to rest my knees up a bit for the ret of today if that's ok?