Where is everyone???

Options
Itsallbs15
Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
There hasn't been much interaction going on? What is everyone up to? Don't lose motivation, we will all reach our goals.

Replies

• molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i'm still here :) i keep checking in but i don't see anything going on :(
  • Itsallbs15
    Options
    I keep checking usually a few times a day but there isn't anything new. What happen to all the motivation and the "YES WE CAN" attitude?
  • molissep
    Options
    we seem to be the only ones still on the boat!
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm here too but your right so many people seemed to have dropped out. I have expected Alice to be more involved than any of us. She hasn't logged in over a week. Alice, we miss you!! Come back!

I was really hoping others would post more exercises. I excel at lists mixed with a little support. At my gym I am a member of the "body challenge" and every day I get emailed a small list of exercises that are challenging. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post them. Such a great way to stay in shape and feel strong. I love that tight feeling you get in your muscles that night or the next day. I know where ever I feel work that is where I am getting results! Come back everyone!! You are needed!
  • molissep
    Options
    well since we are still here i say we keep this group going!

i think sharing the excerises you get would be great. maybe once or twice a week would be good. i think everyday would be overwhelming for me personally. i'd like time to try them before going on to something else :) just a thought!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm still around!!! I don't check my groups as often as I should...but i am still here!!!! If we aren't friends yet, feel free to add me!!! :)
  • Itsallbs15
    Options
    I'm with Moli, on the exercises. We could all benefit from you posting them but I might be a little overwhelmed with everyday.
  • Ladylori1975
    Options
    You got it ladies! Once a week I'll put a couple of activities down to try. I would rather actually help people than overwhelm them for sure! And you may or may not do them...I know a lot of people can't make it to the gym and learning about stuff I can do at home is helpful to me.

What would be helpful to me is if you have low calorie, maybe low carb, receipts! Or just info about alternatives to high carb high calorie meals. For example I found spaghetti squash to be a great alternative to pasta. For mash potatoes I found steamed cauliflower mashed up with a little butter and salt to be excellent! If you can leave me a message of post here about healthy foods I would be so grateful!

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks :)

~Lori
  • Ladylori1975
    Options
    I meant recipes... darn auto correct..lol! :tongue:
  • molissep
    Options
    this sounds great! how about we start two threads...one for excercises and the other for recipes and then we can add to them as we go along?

lori - have you even been on skinnytaste.com? i find it to be a great site for recipes and you can also sign up for daily recipes to be emailed to you!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I was checking posts every day and nothing was going on so I just quit checking, and decided to look today So if were going to be starting something I am in!!!!

and molissep I love skinnytaste.com it's it's my favorite place to look for recipes!!
  • Ladylori1975
    Options
    Moli- Thank you for the site info. No, never been but it sounds great! I'll check that out tonight. I think it is a great idea on the topics of exercises and recipes

Letty- I'm glad you came back to check in! We can all keep this going!
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but my computer had crashed on me in the middle of everything :( I've lost 4 pounds since my last weigh in, so I'm still on the weight loss boat!
    I've also been trying to come up with new ideas for the group, but my brain doesn't seem to want to work right, so I'm letting you girls take charge until it's back up and running.
    I'm SO sorry for not being here for over a week, forgive me??? :(