How far will you go to keep people from knowing..?

Options
I've gone to the beach and staked out a place under an umbrella. If I didn't move too much no one would realize that I was overweight - I was, after all, in the shade:flowerforyou: Distraction is the key, right?

Replies

• bas1955
    bas1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Far enough to keep myself out of the water at beach and pool - which is kind of a bummer when you're there with the grandkids.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Staying home and missing out all together!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Buying a HUGE (read that as twin sheet) but pretty scarf like thing to use as a wrap. :)
  • IfICanLoseIt
    IfICanLoseIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wearing a large jacket when it's far too warm for a jacket... 'cause let's face it - when I wear a jacket I look thin no matter how much I weigh...right? Oh yes, I have done that!

:embarassed:
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Standing BEHIND everyone else in a group picture, even if you're not the tallest. I've even gone so far as to find something to stand on. :P
  • IfICanLoseIt
    IfICanLoseIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Went through all photos and got rid of all THOSE. You know the ones...:glasses:
  • harleigh67
    harleigh67 Posts: 131
    Options
    Not allowing myself to get caught in pictures and if you do have to be in one always turn sideways and stand behind others) , Never going out, and wearing flowing clothes in layers so no one can see whats under then Large mens dress shirts are my Fav,
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I always turn one hip behind the person next to me in pics. Stand rather than attempt to sit in an armed chair so if people don't see me trying to squeeze sideways into it, they won't know I won't fit. The worst trap ever is ....never, never, never leave the house. I fall into that one every so often.