Phase 1 - Week 2

Options
AiJahya
AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
Well, I did my chest/triceps workout last night. Not seeing many results so far. I feel stronger! :) I had a super hard time sticking to the nutrition plan over the weekend. My schedule is so different that I think I'd have to pack several snacks and just have them with me. I might try that this next weekend.

I had a lot of carbs yesterday, and the scale is showing it today. :( I'll weigh in again this weekend and see where I am. I might take measurements again just to see if I've lost anything in the last couple of weeks.

How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for the past week so haven't been able to start Week 2. Super not impressed but what can you do? I've been sleeping 12 hours/night and STILL feeling crappy so I know I need to listen to my body. Hoping to get back into it by the weekend and I'll adjust accordingly! How is everyone else doing??
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week two was kind of rough because my shoulder has been aching but I made it through. Instead of doing the legs workout, I went to yoga and did lunges and planks for an hour and a half. Next week it looks like things get changed up a little bit! I'm excited. :)

No major results yet. I finally lost about a pound, but I think it's mostly water weight. Either way, a pound is a pound! My measurements are about the same.
  • KonnieQuynhgiao
    KonnieQuynhgiao Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 of the program...last week I didn't do too well with the diet..it's hard not doing cardio..I think that I do see some changes but this plan without cardio for this month, I have to stick to the eating plan exactly or else it won't work.