Listing food intake & home excess outtake

Options
INTAKE I have to carry a notepad & post-it near fridge so I don't miss or hide anything making its way into my mouth. OUTTAKE I got a notepad & made an index page listing each room in house. I have a page for each room. When I'm in time waisted mode (waiting in line, taking buses,watching tv, etc.) I add things that can go out the door to the list. This is the start of the journey. Listing leads to visualizing & taking account.

Replies

• maureennj
    maureennj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to try something like the notepad because at night if I'm not logged onto the computer, I do not track what is going into my mouth. I like the idea of of a page for each room in the house - I think I need to add a page for my shed too! I hope there's a lot of good chatter here.
  • brunsda
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the group. Cluttter is definately an issue for me. It seems to be better at some times than others. Like this idea about keeping a list for each room. I have a looong wait coming up this next week. I think I will start making a list. Thanks.
  • Brendasullivan1972
    Options
    hi my name is brenda and im new to this group,this program..i need support to keep going.I have joined the ymca and hope to keep it up. i log all my food as best i can.i need friends and lots of support. thanks
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Tomorrow is Saturday, lets try to do 15 minutes of decluttering something - a drawer, a table, a closet etc. After 15 minutes you can stop or keep going for another 15 minutes. Then come back and list what you decluttered and how it went.

What do you think, anyone going to join me?