6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

I have been quit for 180 days!

I've saved $497.75 so far by quitting tobacco.

I've taken 362,000 more smoke-free breaths so far since I quit tobacco.

I've earned 15.7 days of free time so far by not smoking cigarettes.

6 months! It's hard to believe and yet someways, I have trouble remember that I once smoked (alot). I feel so much better about myself. I'm sorry it took my Daddy dying to make me realize what I was doing to myself. I don't think I will ever relapse. When I do get the occasional craving, I just have to remember the smell, the coughing, how bad I felt all the time. AND then I go workout or eat something healthy. :)

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    That is fantastic! What an accomplishment - inspirational to those of us a little further back :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • bada_bing
    bada_bing Posts: 128 Member
    Congrats girl, as we reformed smokers call it.............WELCOME TO THE HALF WAY HOUSE!!

My one year anniversary is coming up on March 9
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    My one year is coming up on February 28th !!
    I cant believe it, it was hard but well worth it.

Whats amazing is that there are still times that my brain still gets reminded of the old habit and I crave a smoke.
    Its very rare but the cravings still hit you from time to time.

But the reaction I have now is like...
    What are you ****ing kidding me ??
    :noway:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Awesome job...I'm happy to be at 7 weeks today!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    My one year is coming up on February 28th !!
    I cant believe it, it was hard but well worth it.

Whats amazing is that there are still times that my brain still gets reminded of the old habit and I crave a smoke.
    Its very rare but the cravings still hit you from time to time.

But the reaction I have now is like...
    What are you ****ing kidding me ??
    :noway:

That's my reaction also! If it pops in my head, I'm just like "Really? Do you remember what you felt like?" and I'm good! lol

Thanks, everyone, and congrats to all you who have quit and have anniversaries coming up!
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Congrats Good Job!! My One year will be April 29th I still say Gosh I could use a smoke, But that is all just a thought.
    I know if I had Just one I would be hooked again. I smoked for 45 years before I realized they were Killing me.
    Good Job Everyone!!
    Patiencez