Day 13

Options
Happy Day 13!! Week 2!

I wont be on much today so have a great day! I'm going yo have shad day and go to bacon fest... Guess I will test the cheat day theory!

Have a great day!!!!

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Eat a quarter piece of bacon for ME! LOL Well I just burned 492 calories in my Sets & Reps class...then another 142 calories on the arc trainer which I stayed on for a miserable 15 mins *hangs head in shame* Tomorrow is a new day!
  • torrey66
    torrey66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello guys,I hope everyone is having a great weekend.I think Im having a problem with my diet.I am learning to listen to my body.I felt that my body was holding on to fat and losing muscle,well today I decided to weigh myself and Im down 3lbs within three days ,thats 1lb per day.So I then used body fat analyzer and its at the same percent as last week,which means that I lost mostly muscle mass.I guess it's back to the drawing board.I think I slashed my calories to low.
  • Annadrews
    Annadrews Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was pretty bad the last week, I gained back to 1.5 lbs that I lost and it all stems from a night of drinking and it took 3 days to recover. So sad, so now I'm back. Working even harder.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your day Deana :) My day was a bust ...still not back in the swing of things...a little down still. Hoping for a better start to the new week tomorrow. Everyone is doing so good ! Keep it up......we can do it !!! :)))
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I was pretty bad the last week, I gained back to 1.5 lbs that I lost and it all stems from a night of drinking and it took 3 days to recover. So sad, so now I'm back. Working even harder.

Sounds like water retention...but keep working out! Glad you are BACK!