10 Days Down (2/16/12) Report Card

Options
fjsutton
fjsutton Posts: 60 Member
Sorry I'm late. Challengers post your results for the past ten days. Have you noticed anything you should change or anything you should keep from your origial goals list.

Replies

• fjsutton
    fjsutton Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well the past 5 days wasn't as good as the first 5 days. :ohwell: One day i was over my calorie goal for the day, but made my 300 calorie burn. On another day i was under my calorie goal for the day, but didn't make my 300 calorie burn. Yesterday was so busy between doctor appointments and meetings I ate out for lunch and missed my workout, thus i was over my calorie goal and didn't make my 300 calorie burn. The only inkling of good news was that i did drop 3 pounds at my weighin sunday and my doctor said things were good. I have got to stay focused these next five days to redeem myself from the past five. There are only 3 weeks left till my Anniversary :love: and I really want to wear the 16 by then. I can do it if i just stay focused. :happy:
  • meldickman
    Options
    Still logging every day, but need to be logging all of my food better. I stop logging if I go over or don't exercise for that day which is defeating the purpose. I really need to get back on track because I really want to stick with this for 100 days! I just need to see some results, any results would be motivating.:sad:
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was sick last week so no fun there. I gained weight actually. I need to improve logging everything and increase my workouts.