Is Anybody Still in This??

Options
rjt1000
rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
from the lack of posts, it appears that everybody's given up. Well, I haven't. Still doing 30DS at Level 3. I skipped last 2 days and did only my normal workout routine. Will be doing L3 tonight.

I have no idea how 30DS has impacted my health/weight loss as I'm doing other exercise as well. But I've lost 4 inches off my waist since November. I've tighten my belt 2 notches and my wristwatch one notch. If I continue to lose, I'm going to have to get my wedding ring resized as it's sliding off my finger too easily now. Was shaking my arm after stretching this morning and it came off. Not good.....

So who's still in this? Post some results. Don't be quitters.......

Replies

• Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am still here! and doing 30ds. I am on level 2. I have not done it everyday therefore, I am behind anyone else who has stuck with it. I did not do any measurements before starting. I really wish I would have. I do know my endurance has improved!
  • rjt1000
    Options
    I am still here! and doing 30ds. I am on level 2. I have not done it everyday therefore, I am behind anyone else who has stuck with it. I did not do any measurements before starting. I really wish I would have. I do know my endurance has improved!

Awesome. Keep going, level 3 is easier than level 2. Well, sort of anyway. More jumping, not as much planking/pushup stuff.
  • westcoaster09
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing actually.

I am completely finished as of today but, I don't weigh in until Thursday because I don't have a scale at home haha. I took my measurements yesterday but they hadn't changed since ending level 2.
  • rjt1000
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing actually.

I am completely finished as of today but, I don't weigh in until Thursday because I don't have a scale at home haha. I took my measurements yesterday but they hadn't changed since ending level 2.

EXCELLENT!!! Great job on going all the way through. I have no clue how many days I've actually done it now. I've done 10 days on L3 but I think I have about 5 days to go if I'm going to do 30 actual days. I only did 2 days of L2 and then skipped up.

Hopefully some others stuck it out beyond just us 3.
  • Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 4 days left until i complete my 30 day session. Was suppose to finish tomorrow, but i am a making up for two days that i missed out on. Im actually looking forward to starting this again, only this time taking my measurements and logging my progress. I have lost almost 10 pounds this time and am hoping to burn twice as much next time. At least now i know what is coming at me so i will be fully prepared!!!!
  • gregersons
    gregersons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am still here, I started about a week late. I have had no breaks. I am on level 3 Day 24 this morning. I have measurements and pictures each 10 days when I am finished! Make sure you check back in 5 days!!!!! I am really excited, and I have bought Ripped in 30 to do next!
  • rjt1000
    Options
    I have 4 days left until i complete my 30 day session. Was suppose to finish tomorrow, but i am a making up for two days that i missed out on. Im actually looking forward to starting this again, only this time taking my measurements and logging my progress. I have lost almost 10 pounds this time and am hoping to burn twice as much next time. At least now i know what is coming at me so i will be fully prepared!!!!

Awesome. 10 pounds over 30 days? That's fantastic. Are you doing any other workouts besides 30DS? Keep it up.
  • rjt1000
    Options
    I am still here, I started about a week late. I have had no breaks. I am on level 3 Day 24 this morning. I have measurements and pictures each 10 days when I am finished! Make sure you check back in 5 days!!!!! I am really excited, and I have bought Ripped in 30 to do next!

Great job. I was thinking about checking out the Ripped in 30 DVD as well. I was never a DVD workout person before but I'm finding it's a good fill in when I can't get to the gym. It's easy to find 25 minutes free time at home but sometimes difficult to find the hour or more it takes to drive to the gym, workout, drive home, etc.

Make sure to post your results at the end of the week.
  • Elliemom09
    Options
    So far I have only done the 30DS! I wish i had more time to work out, but this seems to work perfect for my schedule. I have done really well sticking to my calorie intake ---its killing me, but it seems to be working! :smile:
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm done with the 30 days but am still doing level three everyday. I'm waiting for my heart rate monitor then going to start p90x
  • Elliemom09
    Options
    Super Excited --- Completed the 30 day shred this evening!!! All 30 days -- i dont think i have ever done anything for 30 days....lol!!!! All right ladies -- whose ready for the next 30????? :happy:
  • lvnaris
    lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!

I'm still here, too. I haven't been doing it every day, so I'm still on L2. I'm going to do the 30 days and then start just L2 again. I really like that L2 kicks my butt. I haven't been weighing myself either, but I've lost about 1 inch all over. Yay!
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm still here! I had to take about week off due to illness, but I restarted with a few days of level 1 and am going strong every other day!
  • rjt1000
    Options
    Super Excited --- Completed the 30 day shred this evening!!! All 30 days -- i dont think i have ever done anything for 30 days....lol!!!! All right ladies -- whose ready for the next 30????? :happy:

great job to you and everyone who's done the whole 30 days!!!
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    I'm still here. I had to cut back to 4x/week due to injuries. I have 9 shreds left so I'll be around for a little more than two weeks longer. I've lost about 15lbs since I started so I'm sticking with it. :)
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    30 Day shred - Joined Jillian Michaels site and was interesting to see that the amount of calories burned according to her is a lot higher than what I've been logging it. I'll keep it as is currently because I am not quite doing it as 100% as they are. Still good to see though!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Am afraid I fell of the wagon on this! :-(

But am back on it tomorrow and doind Mon-Fri, weekends off but cycling at weekends.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Started a new job so haven't had time to post very much apart from logging food. I've finished all the way through 10 days at each level and am now starting again, I'll be doing a different level each day. Today I did level 1. Hope everyone else is doing well :)
  • jessica_johnson2011
    Options
    I am still in! I have 3 days left. I did skip a few days here and there of 30 Day Shred - I did other workouts on those days - but I have stuck with it. I did level 1 ten times, level 2 ten times, and I've done level 3 seven times. I am seeing a lot of results! Can't wait to measure on Friday morning!
  • rjt1000
    Options
    I am still in! I have 3 days left. I did skip a few days here and there of 30 Day Shred - I did other workouts on those days - but I have stuck with it. I did level 1 ten times, level 2 ten times, and I've done level 3 seven times. I am seeing a lot of results! Can't wait to measure on Friday morning!

Great job. I'm going to do Level 3 every once in awhile just as a quick workout when I can't get to the gym. It's not enough for me by itself. I need to do heavier strength conditioning. But its a great quick calorie burn when needed.