How is everyone doing?

Options
How is everyone doing? We are over half way done and this week and next have huge workouts! Hope everyone is doing well! So far, I'm loving it!

Replies

• jpowers70
    jpowers70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got completely sidelined by a fever and bad cold this week. It's been four days since my last workout and I'm so disappointed because I was on such a roll! Today I've been feeling better, so am hoping that when I wake up tomorrow morning I'll have the energy to hop out of bed and get back to the Xtreme routine....boy, have I missed feeling energized by that morning workout!
  • mamakate3
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better!
    I am doing well, just sore from yesterday's lower body workouts and not really looking forward to today's!! I know I will thank Chris when its all done but wow they are ROUGH!
    I have not measured myself or weighed myself since the first day of the challenge and I am excited to do just that on Sunday!!!
  • jamr753
    Options
    ME TOO! I have been so good about not measuring or weighing myself so I'm excited but don't want to get my hopes up too much. I have heard from the FB group that a lot of people didn't see the big difference until the started the challenge for the 2nd time. Which makes sense to me because I have also heard 6-8 weeks to really see a change when starting something...but I know that I'm seeing little results here and there that make be believe that this is working!
  • LynneWyre
    LynneWyre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be anxious to see if we have any friends that have hit the 10# loss! that will be SO exciting!
    It is hard to do that in 28 days I think. I have only weighed myself at the mid way point and will again
    at the end......but sitting here tonight I feel better, but don't feel like I have lost any weight. After these
    lower body intense workouts I feel very thick! But I think that is part of the process.