What's that one item of clothing...

Options
2»

Replies

• Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My short jean shorts and I need all my tops to fit better in my midsection...THE STOMACH MUST GOOOOO!
  • super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i have a gorgeous fench connection LBD that i would love to fit into without any bulges :wink:
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have three:
    A blue dress that was bought for me on last year's birthday
    A pink dress shirt that I can now button in the middle, but want to be able to fit completely
    A teal sleeveless sundress that I haven't been able to wear since 2006
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Since I have never wore anything that showed my stomach I would like to get a shirt thats covered in the back but see through in the front. Since I never could rock a two piece for some reason I think it would be cool to show a little skin but not too much. Kind of like this but I would wear a bra of course! I ordered this shirt but the 1x is too big so im going to try to get it taken up some. I still am not ready to wear it though...maybe in some months :)

http://greatglam.com/pd-most-desired-black.cfm
  • plusdivanva
    plusdivanva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have not worn a swimsuit in......25 years I believe and even though I'm not a swimmer, I have had my eyes on a swimsuit and will buy it in a 1X and hang as my motivation. Its a deep red retro style halter 1 piece swimsuit.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I absolutely want to wear an open-side bikini. I've never wanted to wear a full on bikini but the open sides are so hot to me without baring too much...I am a mom after all.

Something like this...
    http://www.hotfromhollywood.com/bltaprcutout.html

As a matter of fact I think I'll buy one now to work toward...hmmmmm...yup
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    I would love to buy a cute cocktail dress and a pair of heels that won't leave my feet screaming after a half hour. When I whittle this waist a few inches, I'm buying it....an emerald colored one ♥
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    but seriously, the entire right side of my closet!

I lost 156 pounds and got to my goal weight and absolutely lost my mind shopping. It had to be form fitting and show off my arms & shoulders (my best features I discovered). Then I had the nerve to gain back about 60 pounds. :sad: The ultimate are these size 8 Calvin Klein jeans that sit just right below the belly button. The butt is popping just right and there's no muffin top, no ripple, no rolls everything is just tight... :explode: I'm more than half way there...
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    I have this cute brown dress that I've had to wear as a top with capris as it's gotten smaller. The top has a nice decorative lace over the bustline(lined of course). Well...my boobs don't quite fit into the area they are supposed to!! LOL! I'd love to wear that this summer with some cute flat sandals..(and of course with the boobies in the correct spot!) As a matter of fact....I'm going to wear that this summer. I've just spoken that into existence!! :laugh:
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    I would love to buy a corset that I look breathtaking in!
  • LovelyRosie
    LovelyRosie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I am new to this but I just wanted to chime in. Let's see, I have thrown/ given away most of my clothes that don't fit any longer but If I could, I would love to fit into a two piece bathing suit and feel and look great in it!
  • Stumblingbear
    Options
    I have just joined the fitnesspal I'm really enjoying keeping track of my daily intake I think I can do this. Thank you every one for giving me motivation by your stories.