Whats your Weakness/Down Fall ?

Options
As the title says guys -

Whats everyones weakness or downfall..

I am a terrible sucker for Takeaway only kebab or KFC though love it and could have it at least once a week !!

Otherwise pasta could eat it every night..Yum!

Whats yours ?

Replies

• rachealb1972
    Options
    CHOCOLATE any shape any form need i say more
  • thaiba2000
    thaiba2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For me it's takeaways, just live them... Pizza, chips, kebab, fried chicken, Chinese... EVERYTHING lol. But I must say I've been really good with takeaways since I joined 4 weeks ago.
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @ Thaiba - Same as me then. I am terrible first thing I think of come pay day..ooo takeaway night. Should be shoes handbags or something not blooming Food !!

@Racheal - Im rather lucky not a sweet tooth person however I discovered rasberry and apple turnovers..OH gosh they are lovely but BAD news.
  • theonly1iknow
    theonly1iknow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    my downfall is usually the text from my boyfriend when he leaves work late in the evening. "need anything" usually code for, "I'm going to the chippy do you want something". and on a good day it's me replying to him to collect milk or something from the supermarket, and on a terrible day it's the "erm... what were you thinking"... "kebab/chips/pizza"..."go on then"
    I'm having more good days now but the occasional time where i say no and then end up pecking from his food I end up feeling guilty.
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Crisps! Salt N Shake, without the salt packet, so just Shake, I love those things.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar Peanuts or Pringles, can't have them in the house
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Definitely eating out! I find that the only way to really cut that back is to stay home more often and that makes me a bit sad but these are the downfalls of living in London where popping out for only the time between meals isn't always that feasible.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Chocolate based things.

I try to bake healthier versions but I eat too much of that too!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have many: Chocolate, Chinese buffets and pizza are the main culprits.
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am a huge takeaway fan too.

The best Chinese in the small town where I live is within 200m walking distance. I park my car outside of it every single night!! On my way home from work I pass 2 KFC, 4 McDonalds and more kebab/pizza and chips shops I care to count. It is a nightmare for a food addict.

I used to be a huge chocolate eater but have got that more under control. ALTHOUGH, I am going to have to knee cap the guy who decided to break Twirl bars into little bite size one and stick them in a bag! I used to think Malteasers were the chocolate equivalent of Pringles ( once you pop you can't stop) but these darned Twirl bites have made a definitive move to be the front runner now!
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    BUTTER. I can eat so much butter. On toast, cooking with it, on my potatoes.... the list goes on. Everything tastes better with butter.
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @debs - OMG i would have to move Lol that would be torture.

@Ella - definately butter but another one of mine is I am a sucker for Mayonnaise..stuff is sooooo good with everything but evil at the same time.:cry:
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Chocolate - especially Cadburys.....................and anything sweet ie. cake / sweets etc. I have a very sweet tooth, I dont eat many take aways and things like crisps. Once summer appears though I do crave more fruit which is a good thing :)
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    @Ella - definately butter but another one of mine is I am a sucker for Mayonnaise..stuff is sooooo good with everything but evil at the same time.:cry:

Yep mayo too!! Ooooh baked potato with butter AND mayo... mmmmm... at least you can get low cal mayo though. Not the same I know - but better than nothing :) But when it comes to butter I just have to have the real thing!
  • Anna_43
    Anna_43 Posts: 117
    Options
    Chocolate.

BUt I am having a choco slimfast now as PART of my version of MFP plan so just about ok.

CURRY - jessssssssssssssssss I couldmurder a proper curry. Not some healthy version of it but a proper curry.. and ciapati and nan bread and dhal.....

:(
  • Heatherz131
    Options
    CHOCOLATE any shape any form need i say more

So pleased I'm not the only chocoholic on here... can't someone invent a calorie free version with all the satisfaction the bad stuff provides!?!?!?
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just dessert food in general is my downfall! Like most people, when I was little I got a dessert after meal times if I ate the entire meal (which I usually would!) so I grew up with the habit of eating something sweet after I'd eaten a meal, thankfully I seem to have got rid of that habit now, I rarely ever have a dessert any more, and if I do it's only a low fat yoghurt or something low calorie and that's only if I have the spare calories to do so.
    Apart from that my other big downfall is takeaway food (mainly curry!) If someone goes to the chippy the smell drives me crazy! If someone offers to buy a takeaway I have such a hard time refusing it, because I know that's what I'd really rather be eating! It's a work in progress at the moment, lets just say I REALLY enjoy my treat days! lol :laugh:
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I think rather than a specific food, it's more like my mindset and motivation. Being tired is probably the worst thing for my food choices. Being really cold doesn't help much either as it makes me yearn for hot stodgy food. And boredom of course, leads to endless nibbling.

At the moment I've got a cold and am dealing with all the upheaval of emigrating to England so my head's not really in the game. It's too easy to think things like "I deserve a treat", "I'll walk it off", "It's cold, I need something hot to eat"...
  • rickydoodle
    Options
    Biscuits. I'm really learning to avoid them now.
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - preferably family sized bags, giant buttons, revels, caramel nibbles, peanut m & ms. Ice cream - particuarly premium brands (can polish off a whole tub in one sitting), Biscuits - Dark chocolate digestives, Jaffa cakes. Mouth watering writing this list LOL!