Thursday, February 23rd

Options
Good morning! I completed D2 of L3 today (day 12 for me) Wow, some of those moves look like they are going to be so easy. OK so no lie I have a lot of weight to lose and I can get through mostly all the moves but those rock and roll things are ridiculous! I feel so goofy even trying to do them! Anyone have any ideas on how to modify them and make it easier to pop up? Or should i just focus on doing the rocking back and forth? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on D2 L3 today also, i found them really strange and was going all over the place when attempting to pop up, so i also would like some ideas?! :)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm on D2 L3 today also, i found them really strange and was going all over the place when attempting to pop up, so i also would like some ideas?! :)

At least I'm not alone in this. I seriously get sooo frustrated with this move!!
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I felt like it wasn't working my abs at all as i spent most of the time rocking and rolling all over the floor and whenever i did manage to do the pop up it was wobbly and i kept going to the right, haha!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    One thing I was tryign to do that helped a little but I dont know if its actually good or not I was kind of in the position you would be in when you sit down in pilates.. do you know what i'm talking about how you put one leg behind the other and lower yourself down? But i dont know if its good for your knees to come up that way from a rocking position . Her modifier on this one really stinks! I like Shelley but she never does the modifier moves...
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 of Level 2. Some of the moves were so weird to me. I am very uncoordinated so I'm glad no one was around to see my attempt. Hopefully the moves will make more sense tomorrow. I can barely walk without tripping over my own feet so we shall see.
  • vickiiam
    Options
    D1 L1 today! I found it to be fun and I'm glad I started with 30 DS to get me in some sort of shape. Those Running Man's killed me! Hoping I do better tomorrow!
  • monkeyp
    Options
    D1 L1 today! I found it to be fun and I'm glad I started with 30 DS to get me in some sort of shape. Those Running Man's killed me! Hoping I do better tomorrow!

I do each level around 6 times before I move to the next level and I find that I can pretty much make it through the whole thing without stopping by day 6 so keep it up!!! (P.S. don't ask me how much I can make it through on day 1....haha!:blushing: )
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished w3d6 this morning, on to week 4 tomorrow am.

The first day of week three I positioned myself near a chair (to grab on to) to help me pop up from the roller coaster crunches; after day one, I was able to do them without assistance.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of week 1. I have been in the mood for more cardio so I haven't been doing Ripped in 30 every other day as I planned. I am going to start week 2 this weekend.