hey moms!

Options
Hey ! i am a single mother of an amazing (almost) four year old girl. how do you help encorperate weight loss with your children as well.

Replies

• jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    I have a 4 year old girl too! (and a 7 yr. old!) Most of my working out happens while my kids are sleeping. If it happens while they are awake- they do it with me! Put on some music and dance, play something on the wii, or ride bikes, take a walk, or whatever! We all enjoy it!!!!
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    During the summer or warmer weather, I do a lot of walks. I get out the stroller and take walks along the town, usually to the playground where it then becomes my (sort of) rest while my daughter plays, and then back to walking. We also usually walk around to various stores. My daughter loves riding a stationary bike as well - it's so adorable! I agree with the dance thing too. It's fun. During the winter, I stick mainly to the gym where they have a childcare for 2 hours a day that I drop her off at. Other than that, it's all done while she's asleep or during her movie time, I'll put a workout dvd in my laptop to play and watch that. There's always a way!
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I play Just Dance 3 on the Wii with my daughter. LOL She's 2 1/2 and she mostly just dances around but she has fun and jumps around and so do I! When the weather is nicer my husband and I take her on bike rides and walks and try to stop mid-way at a playground so she can run around and burn energy. I also try to keep her involved with outdoor chores. She loves to run around and "garden" with me.