Judway Posts: 246 Member
Any ideas on a topic for a meeting
thanks

Replies

• ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Judway,
    It is heart month I think. There is a topic in the TOPS News and if you go to the heart website you can get lots of info there. Just a thought.

TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry (Kitchener, ON):flowerforyou:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have only presented a program once. It was quiz about food I found online. It is no longer there but I am sure there are others out there. I just asked the question and gave the multiple choice answers. It generated discussion.
  • Judway
    Options
    thanks
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did a program on Motivation. ideals on what motivates you (me) i made a motivation box of myself of some thin and not so thin pictures and things that motivate me and threw some questions out there .. another great one is inspiration ,, and staying committed

Just do it any way one of our other members did a program on and it stuck with me.. especially when i dont feel like excersising i think of those words Just do it anyway!!! hope this helps ...

Teresa
    Webster Ny #292
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your motivation program was wonderful. Thanks!!
  • Judway
    Options
    great idea
  • annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think it is really important to take time to encourage each other and give time for a little discussion on how week went. I share some of Dr. Oz's reports, though I don't promote the supplements and such usually, ideas are often sound. Can be fun.

:flowerforyou: