February 24

Options
imsmellie
imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
123.5 :(

Soon, I'll be back in classes and wont have time for all this snacking around that I am doing.

Replies

• myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i have lost nothing, but i haven't gained either. :( I must get the ball rolling!!!!
  • healthysuze
    Options
    Down 0.4 lbs from last Friday (to 146.0 lbs). "Feel" like it should be more, I feel good and have had a good week. That's all that counts.

Keep it up, everyone. You've got this!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I was naughty and weighed in on Wednesday, my spidey sense was tingling. I had lost 2.5 lbs since last Friday. I'm not going to weigh in today because TOM just showed up and the past couple of days have been less than stellar food-wise.

This brings my total weight loss since joining MFP to 13 lbs! I started at 158, and now weigh 145. I can't tell you guys how happy that makes me. Just 10 lbs to go to reach my goal weight!

This loss has also lit a fire under my butt to be better about exercising, so that's what I'm about to do!

Good job guys!!
  • healthysuze
    Options
    I was naughty and weighed in on Wednesday, my spidey sense was tingling. I had lost 2.5 lbs since last Friday. I'm not going to weigh in today because TOM just showed up and the past couple of days have been less than stellar food-wise.

This brings my total weight loss since joining MFP to 13 lbs! I started at 158, and now weigh 145. I can't tell you guys how happy that makes me. Just 10 lbs to go to reach my goal weight!

This loss has also lit a fire under my butt to be better about exercising, so that's what I'm about to do!

Good job guys!!

Way to go. That's fantastic progress!