weekend challenge

Options
I must admit, I DO NOT go to the gym on weekends. I use my weekends to catch up on housework, schoolwork and my family. I am challenging myself and anyone that would like to join me in a weekend challenge. (Saturday and Sunday) 50 crunches each day and 50 pushups each day (regular or girl), I personally will HAVE to do girl pushups. Someday maybe I can do "real" ones. lol!

Replies

• totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I'm the same way! Terrible about weekends. I'm in : ) 50 each, Saturday and Sunday!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I did my 50 + 50 today. How did you do?
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just finished mine. The push ups were girlie and I couldn't do 50 crunches or push ups without stopping but i DID finish them. I am impressed with myself. lol! Four months ago I never would have been able to complete them, let alone in under 10 minutes.
  • mabug01
    Options
    It's girlie all the way with me! I did 2 sets of 25 and barely made it. Good luck tomorrow.
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The weekend is here again. Are you ladies going to join me this weekend? I am committing to 50/50 Saturday and Sunday:) It's going to be tough, it is boing to be a very busy weekend here. Good luck!
  • mabug01
    Options
    I'm in! I'm getting it over with in the morning :smile:
  • mabug01
    Options
    Got my Saturday workout done!