Results?

Options
Hi all! Just started day 1 level 1 today. Definitely felt the burn, seeing as I have not worked out like that in a LONG time. I just wanted to know how you are all doing and what kind of results you are seeing in the different lengths of time.

I read on here that some people end up taking a day off here and there because of needing to recover. Just wondering....am I really going to see a change from this? I'm hoping with diet and the 30DS combined I'll see some pounds melt away...

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few pounds lost but more inches. I haven't really measured myself but I can see a difference and my jeans fit the way I want them to. You will see results. Don't worry about the scale but I can almost guarantee you will see results if you stick with it. I don't do it everyday back to back but I really saw results in 7 days. I am trying to eat clean which I do most of the time but holidays and weekends are sometimes my downfall.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im on day 17 (day 2 of level 3) i have had one rest day a week and yes I am seeing results already. Take measurements before as I have to also agree the weight loss has been there but nothing more than normal (3lbs off so far with weigh in due tomorrow) but am seeing the inches come off also. I remeasured on day 15 as it was half way and saw a loss of 6.5cms from hips/ waist/ thighs.

You will see results im sure, just give it your best and im sure you will be happy with the end result. HAPPY SHREADDING!!!! x
  • lanigirl143
    lanigirl143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! This is good to hear!
  • lanigirl143
    lanigirl143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thank you this is encouraging!
  • vichm
    Options
    well i am in my last 2 days of shred and i had a sneaky look at measurements today and was pretty impressed.... Since doing the shred I have lost 4lbs (not massive loss but not bad at all) but have lost nearly 7 inches from various parts of my body. Great work and im extremly happy.

Keep with it people well worth it, BRING ON RIPPED IN 30 DAYS NEXT!!!!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will finish Friday with level 3. I weighed in yesterday and have lost 3.8 pounds. I do my measurements tomorrow; however last Wednesday I was down 1/2" in my hips, 1" bust, 1" waist. Will update the measurements tomorrow.
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have 10 more days to go! I did 11 days on level 2 and am going to do the same on level 3. I weighed in today and am only down 1 pound from my starting weight. BUT.... I have lost 1" just under my bust, 1/4" in my arms, 1" and 2" off my left and right thigh respectively. The best part is I have lost 1.5" upper abdomen, 3" @ belly button, and 1" off lower abdomen/hips. All of that brings my total to 10.25 inches!!!!

Now this workout is not easy as I wanted to quit after my first day on level 3, but after seeing these numbers I am going to go full speed ahead. It does work!
  • vichm
    Options
    I have 10 more days to go! I did 11 days on level 2 and am going to do the same on level 3. I weighed in today and am only down 1 pound from my starting weight. BUT.... I have lost 1" just under my bust, 1/4" in my arms, 1" and 2" off my left and right thigh respectively. The best part is I have lost 1.5" upper abdomen, 3" @ belly button, and 1" off lower abdomen/hips. All of that brings my total to 10.25 inches!!!!

Now this workout is not easy as I wanted to quit after my first day on level 3, but after seeing these numbers I am going to go full speed ahead. It does work!

That is amaing work- huge well done. x
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BTW I have noticed that I am much more hungry since starting this video and have kept my calories between 1550 and 1800 and have tried to increase my percentage of protein. By no means have I been strict in what I eat. Some days are better than others since I have a husband who LOVES ice cream and all sorts of desserts, yet stays skinny. Gosh I wish I had that problem! LOL
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    started 226. got down to 220.6

Loss inches in my waist and in my legs.. did level 1 and the end of the month got to level two . Will be working on that during the Month of March.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of level 3 so I should ha e some results on Thursday. Going to weigh & measure.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just started day 1 level 1 today. Definitely felt the burn, seeing as I have not worked out like that in a LONG time. I just wanted to know how you are all doing and what kind of results you are seeing in the different lengths of time.

I read on here that some people end up taking a day off here and there because of needing to recover. Just wondering....am I really going to see a change from this? I'm hoping with diet and the 30DS combined I'll see some pounds melt away...

I finished yesterday and my results can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/528427-my-30-day-shred-results-16th-march