Favorite horror movie/series?

Options
For me its a toss up between Saw and Resident Evil I lvoe the mind games of the Saw series but love the action (and the zombies of course) of the Resident Evil series, Hostel series was decent the first film was by far the best, The Zombie Diaries is excellent for a non theatrical release series

Replies

• ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Agreed on Hostel and LOVE Alice... Resident Evil is AWESOME!! : D
  • katsten
    katsten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know its cliche, but anything Stephen King-books and movies. Am currently loving The Walking Dead! My fav all time movie is Stephen Kings The Stand
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm actually excited for the next Resident Evil movie! They're decent zombie films in my opinion. Now, when you compare them to the games, not so much. But it doesnt bother me so much honestly.

Favorite scary movie? Hmm.... Poltergeist. Its a great ghost story in my opinion, and still creeps me out to this day. I like my share of thrillers and mind-f***king movies, but ghost stories like Poltergeist will always have a place in my heart.

OH! and there is also the good ol ORIGINAL House on Haunted Hill, great ghost movie even though its so old.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later were pretty awesome as well!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    I'm old school - Night of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead

Evil Dead trilogy
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm old school - Night of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead

Evil Dead trilogy

LOVE those movies I actually like Dawn Of The Dead remake in 04 better than the original. and Evil Dead is CLASSIC!
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    I love the first three Romero zombie movies, the Evil Deads, and trashy 80s slashers. My favorite series is probably Phantasm, though. I'd love to see a fifth/final Phantasm get made someday.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the Michael Myers series. I usually watch the whole series during October.

I LOVED the 28 Days/Weeks movies too, I love a good post-apocalypse film!

JM
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

Evil Dead trilogy

LOVE those movies I actually like Dawn Of The Dead remake in 04 better than the original. and Evil Dead is CLASSIC!

They're remaking the Evil Dead I read. I think Rob Zombie or someone else? I need to double check when I get to a better computer
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    My wife and both like the Saw series!