Frustrated

Options
My PCOS mimics pregnancy symptoms, but with NFP I know it's to early for me to even take a pregnancy test. Just seems like lately I can't swing a dead cat and not hit a pregnant friend online...... LOL

Anyone else?

Replies

• MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    seriously. whats in the kool-aid and can I get some of that
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I know. I want the kool-aid myself. I've got less than 4 years to have a half way safe pregnancy...
  • laetitiaw
    laetitiaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Mistresseeyor (love the name by the way) I'm the same - everyone is pregnant - but I just don't have periods for months leaving me thinking I am. On the bright side... everyone I know with children are exhausted, broke and have no time to enjoy themselves so make the most of time without children and they'll hopefull come when we're ready (p.s. I'm 34 so clock is ticking louder every year!) xxx
  • mistresseeyore
    Options
    Hi Mistresseeyor (love the name by the way) I'm the same - everyone is pregnant - but I just don't have periods for months leaving me thinking I am. On the bright side... everyone I know with children are exhausted, broke and have no time to enjoy themselves so make the most of time without children and they'll hopefull come when we're ready (p.s. I'm 34 so clock is ticking louder every year!) xxx

I know. Once I started following what the dietitian said how to eat and exercising, I started getting normal periods again. I already have one (again followed the dietitian's advise and got pregnant.). I just feel the clock ticking (banging at the door) to give my son a sibling.
  • leemiya23
    leemiya23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    all my friends and family are also pregnant or having children. Even those that don't need anymore or just doing things all the wrong way. Yet I can't seem to be half as blessed or even close to it. Me and my husband are willing to do any and everything for this to happen especially considering that he has no children and I have 1 daughter. He deserve children of his own and my daughter deserves siblings. Gotta get this weight off me for crying out loud! Looking for MFP supportive friends!
  • mistresseeyore
    Options
    all my friends and family are also pregnant or having children. Even those that don't need anymore or just doing things all the wrong way. Yet I can't seem to be half as blessed or even close to it. Me and my husband are willing to do any and everything for this to happen especially considering that he has no children and I have 1 daughter. He deserve children of his own and my daughter deserves siblings. Gotta get this weight off me for crying out loud! Looking for MFP supportive friends!

I'll be more than happy to be your friend.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My PCOS mimics pregnancy symptoms, but with NFP I know it's to early for me to even take a pregnancy test. Just seems like lately I can't swing a dead cat and not hit a pregnant friend online...... LOL

Anyone else?

CRAAAAZY.

First of all YES. My PCOS mimics pregnancy symptoms to the TEE. But alas... no TOM and no bean. And uh YEAH.. everybody and their half dead cousin Suzy have managed to creep up on the pregnancy side of things.