How long have you used your fitbit for?

Options
how long have you used it and what are the pros and cons of it?

Replies

• carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for just a week and am loving it so for. It actually makes me move more in order to meet my daily goals. It's a purchase worth while.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    yes Carrie I do agree, this has been a great purchase for me as well.
  • lcglog
    lcglog Posts: 24
    Options
    I got mine about 6 months ago from completing a healthy program at work, I find that it does a great job of tracking things and really keeps me motivated. I check it when I go to the bathroom, then I know throughout the day if I need to maybe take a longer way back to my desk or take a walk at lunch to help increase my activity.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job icglog. I love my lil fitbit, it's worth the money, keep me motivated
  • jrose74
    Options
    I just got mine yesterday.....I love it so far. It definately motivates you to move.
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    I have had mine since January, and at first I was debating on sending it back just because I was wanting to know the calorie burn for other exercies that the fb didn't pick up. But I decided against the HRM, and choose to keep my little purple buddy :) I have grown to love it !!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    I have had mine since January, and at first I was debating on sending it back just because I was wanting to know the calorie burn for other exercies that the fb didn't pick up. But I decided against the HRM, and choose to keep my little purple buddy :) I have grown to love it !!

what doesn't the fitbit pick up? which exercises?
  • takehomepay
    takehomepay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got mine two weeks ago. Lost it after 5 days .... it popped off somewhere. I think it doesn't hold onto a pocket or a belt like it should and I don't wear a bra (probably the ideal place) since cross dressing went out of fashion. I tried to live without it for 3 days and realized that this was a device made for me (other than the tendency to pop off my clothes). I got another one ... showed it to a friend at breakfast and he said - Oh yeah, there was one out in the street. I didn't know what it was so I tossed it in the trash. He went through his trash and found it. So I ended up with two. I have a 'cheat' now that keeps my Fitbit from falling out.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    wow glad you found the other fitbit, that was luck right there. maybe you should give it to your friend lol. how do you like your fitbit so far? I know I am always checking to see if i have my fitbit with me. well good morning to everyone let's get stepping today. has anyone been getting to the 10k or the 15k's daily??