Great Scott!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I have just stolen Doc Brown's DeLorean and it turns out to be time machine!?!!

But... don't worry, we won't get caught because I've travelled back to yesterday and swapped the time machine I stole today with the time machine from yesterday! So as I am now driving around in the time machine from yesterday and left the time machine from today in it's place, he will never know that it was stolen in the first place! :D

However this paradox could ultimately unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe (or at least the Milky Way galaxy) , but we will worry about that later.

So yeah, 'The Geek Squad' now has access to The Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future!!

HOW FRICKING AWESOME IS THAT?!?!

We can travel anywhere in time people!!!

So let's take it out for a spin! I'm driving...

bttfsmall.jpg

So where do you want to go? What shall we do?

If you run out of room in your Delorean I can help! :bigsmile:
    9030_157399421682_692971682_2671167_2643094_n.jpg

Ah, did you get Bill & Ted to take the keys of the DeLorean while it was in San Dimas in 1989?
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hahaha! I definitely love this group- you guys are fun people!
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    If you see Bill and Ted, please let them know that Socrates and Stations are crashing at my place this week so they won't be able to catch the next Wyld Stallions show. Thanks and party on, dudes!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I have jumped back in time to bump this tread :-)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    take me back to my 21 1st birthday ...

it was the after party

just me, some jack, and star wars ep 1for the 1st time...

only thing that could have made that better was more people with like minds to watch it and more jack

I had other drinks I just can't remember what they were
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    lol this whole thread just makes me giggle....

now we have TWO time machines to play with!

mmmmm I would like to go back into the past and tell the past me some things.... I PROMISE I won't mess up the space time continuum!!!!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Lol, I'd like to go back in the past and warn myself about weight gain! :wink:
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Lol, I'd like to go back in the past and warn myself about weight gain! :wink:

Amen, to that!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I saw this today and I thought of this thread lololol

sci-fi-fantasy-gigawatts-great-scott.jpg

the title was ...... You Built a TARDIS Out of a Delorean?
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I just travelled back from the future to bump this thread
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    go back in time to kidnap George Lucas and slap some sense into him for the horrendous crap that is Star Wars ep 1-3.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    13 July 1985 Wembley Stadium...The greatest QUEEN concert of all time....Live Aid.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Take me back to Medieval times! It's the only place left where I can put my sword knowledge to good and proper use! (and use it to defend my honour as a lady)

Edit for spelling...*facepalm*