Waving Hello!

Options
2»

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I'm new-ish here...
    Living in Toronto, Training for Yonge St. 10k... anyone else participating?

If you want a local friend add me. :)

13407166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cath_thegreat
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Cathy and I live in Davisville. I joined on the advice of my personal trainer, and I'm finding this a great way to avoid overeating and motivates me to stay on track.

Anyone doing the CN Tower step challenge this spring?
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the CN Tower step challenge this spring?

I would love to but I've noticed in the past the corporate days (the weekdays) are booked up months in advance and I'm not sure of the actual opening date so I seem to miss it - that's what happened last October. I don't want to head downtown on a weekend to exercise, lol!

A friend of mine did it in October on a Sunday and there is one issue I never thought of before that may be a problem - people barff in the stairs, people can't handle it and if someone barffs near me and or sounds/smells are heard I guarantee I may get arrested for assault when I get to the top, EW! Barfing is for the weak - sorry but if you have the flu/pregnancy, you are likely to stick to the washroom so I wont totally hate you but if you get sick on a ride, again, weak
  • uyedej
    uyedej Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello!! I just joined :) I'm Jessica...live in Greektown.

for most of my life i weighed the same (around 125-130 pounds which i was happy with); then to some unfortunate and bad life choices, i dropped down to 105pds. When i got myself together again, i did anything i could (okay, i just ate whatever i wanted which amounted to alot of Kraft Dinner and poutine) to put the weight back on...only problem is the weight kept adding. Now i'm heavier than i've ever been. I've been wanting to lose weight and get in shape for a while, just lacked the self-discipline to do it myself.

So I decided to finally join MFP as a way of better holding myself accountable :) This means a complete overhaul of my eating habits and fairly sedentary lifestyle! :) So eating healthier and starting to exercise more...even just getting out and walking...

Anyone in the east end - I'm always looking for new walking buddies!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I joined the group a couple days ago, but didn't have time to check it out until now. I'm in Scarborough, but usually around the Bathurst/Eglinton area (my bf lives there :) )

Great to see fellow Torontonians on MFP :)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I joined the group a couple days ago, but didn't have time to check it out until now. I'm in Scarborough, but usually around the Bathurst/Eglinton area (my bf lives there :) )

Great to see fellow Torontonians on MFP :)

I live in the Bathurst/Eglinton area :) just moved to this area a couple months ago. Used to live over at Woodbine/Danforth.
    I'm not looking to lose a ton of weight, maybe a bit, but I want to make sure I'm eating right!!