What happened to everyone?

Options
sonyachan
sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
I'm disappointed to see that everyone keeps falling off this challenge. I lost 1.5 this week. Very happy. I hope everyone keeps up the good work!

Replies

• raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4lbs. Lost a stone so far. Whopee
  • sazzet
    sazzet Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'd love to enter a challenge. It would motivate me more.
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'd love to enter a challenge. It would motivate me more.

Never too late. Just use the link to the google spreadsheet and put in your info. :)
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I lost 1.4lbs. Lost a stone so far. Whopee

That's awesome!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm still here! I can't get onto the spreadsheet to put my losses in. Laptop is out of action and I can't access the spreadsheet on this phone. :(
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Sonya you are doing so great and everyone who is losing is doing great. I am going off my inche loses instead of weight as I gain muscle really quickly before I lose fat. My clothes are fitting better so I know I'm shrinking :)

Keep going guys we CAN do this!!!
  • sazzet
    Options
    Can't find the google spread sheet. Sorry, im new to this.
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Can't find the google spread sheet. Sorry, im new to this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOE6dg7_VLXdG1Yb29MSlpmVl9NYm9sZzhqVjVTNEE
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Are we putting in week 9 on spread sheet or am i jumping the gun???
  • sazzet
    Options
    I'm not dropping out of the challenge. Looking at the spreadsheet, looks like I am the one who needs to lose the most weight.
  • kelseyessex
    Options

Who ever first logs onto the spreadsheet on Saturday please create a new weekly tab. Thanks :)
  • sonyachan
    Options

Who ever first logs onto the spreadsheet on Saturday please create a new weekly tab. Thanks :)

Ohhhhh, I will have to figure out how to do that!
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    :happy: Just checking in & reading how everyone is doing!
    I am not doing very much exercise, but I have been successful in food goals. Since Jan. 1st, I have lost 20lbs, so I am very happy with my progress! :love:

I hope you all reach your goals. :drinker:
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hello team! I am still doing the challenge. the exercise part I have done real well. I am working on eating less. now that is a chaleenge for me. so far 17 lbs loss!
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    im still here just like kelsey have gained heaps of muscle in the last few weeks, am heading back down now but i burn like 4200 cals a week doing exercise so inches are being lost not kgs lol you guys are doing fab by the way great work!!