Let's keep track...

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Everyday you can report here if you've done 6w6p (optional) or 30 DS and anything else you'd like to report doing (lol).
Today I did 6w6p-that makes my second time this week (boo).
I also did 30 DS for the first day of 30, so does 3/17/12 sound good for an end date?
ang:heart:

Replies

• HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sat. Girls night splurge group last night..lol only got in a 30 Day Shred workout....Did Level 2 with the hubby. tommorrow is my first day of rest in 34 days!!!...Monday I'm starting Ripped in 30. did 6w6p 4X this week
  • angbieb
    Options
    Today I did elliptical for 65 min.
    ran 3 miles 30 min:heart:
    strength training 45 min
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This morning I completed 6W6P week 2, day 5, followed by 30DS level 1. I used heavier weights for some of the strength exercised as it is my 2nd time around to get a really good burn.
  • angbieb
    Options
    Great job Lorraine, I had to take yesterday off because I went to visit family. I'm going to school in a few minutes here for class and after that I plan on working out. So I'll log in later! :o)
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Back at work today but managed 6P, week 3, day 1 and 30DS, level 1 this evening
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Today i did 30DS And about 4 hours later 6w6p! I was very proud of myself! Its very difficult for me to excersise so its all new to me, but man am i seeing the results!
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I just finished 30DS and I'm heading to the gym soon. Have a good day! :happy:
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Didnt mke it to 6 week 6 pack but did, 30ds and road my bike for 50 mins! Woohooo
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Completed 6W6P week 3, day 2 and did 30 DS level 1 after. Started off wanting to shut the DVD off for the 1st 10 mins or so then started to get in to it.
  • haruvamp
    Options
    I did 6wsp today, thats my second time this week :heart: i'm in my 3rd week, sad fully I am not able to do it more than 2 to 3 times a week :grumble: .. Nice to meet you all :) I'm Haru
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Hi haru!!! I to dont do it all that often each week. I alternate with 30 ds and bike riding. Im not doing them like they say i should, i just use them as a good work out, like as iff i took a class at the gym! Ill never have a six pack cause i lost to much weight and to much skin....and i dont plan a tummy tuck any time soon in my future. Sooo..... Lol.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    I did 6wsp today, thats my second time this week :heart: i'm in my 3rd week, sad fully I am not able to do it more than 2 to 3 times a week :grumble: .. Nice to meet you all :) I'm Haru

Hi Haru. Welcome to the group.

I have done 6P 4 times this week so far. I did JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism straight after last night..... Was I regretting that about 2 circuits in! Finished it though and not sore today so very pleased.
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group and did 6w6p for the first time tonight! I was sweaaating. I also ran for 40 minutes today. Since all I ever really do is run, I'm trying hard to start doing anything to tone/strengthen! Very excited for 6 weeks from now.

How many times a week does everyone usually do 6w6p? Has anyone started seeing results yet?
  • haruvamp
    Options
    I squeezed 6wsp today in before my double shift at the group home :bigsmile: I am very happy that i was able to!! I was 10 minutes late to work though :wink: lol
    It was so fun to set up the kinect with the young adolescent today!! We played Dance Central 2 and Michael Jackson! yay for some healthy excercise for them :heart: !!

@ Reckabek: don't worry dear, switching it up keeps it more interesting! Today was my last day of my 3 weeks of level one, i was so bored out of it, i was able to quote everything she said!! I didn't realized doing it until my husband came in the living room and told me: ehrr.., maybe you want to switch the workout, you are saying everything she says! I was so bored out of it that i did all the sets in level 3! adding weight aso! I am very excited to start level 2 this week! Also I will have kickboxing classes! So excited! 840 calories an hour!! and I am joining WOW fitness very soon :love: !
    Don't worry dear, still work that tummy the muscles will be there waiting :) Amazing that you came so far!!! wtg! And good luck on your tummy tuck and thanks for the nice welcome :wink:

@Lorraine128: Very nice to meet you! Wow 2 J workouts behind each other and not sore!! awesome!! what did you eat after that? good protein shake? so jealous :tongue: !

@ smanzi: Hi! Welcome to the group!! :smile: I do 6wsp two to three days a week, I have a busy schedule with a lot of overtime lately, so my life is basically. Sleep, work out, night shift, extra shifts...:grumble: And yes I seen awesome results. I always can say, if you do the J work outs and stick with it, you see awesome results. Even when it is a love/hate relationship, because her workouts are torture lol! all my pants are loose now, i lost 10 pounds :wink:
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Thanks haru! That is tru i could do them all and just switch all levels. Im bored of 30 ds level 2 atm....
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Ok, I am on week 4, day 1 which means 1st time at level 2 .... OMG! Maybe I am just tired and needing a rest day but level 2 is fierce. I always say I hate new work outs on the 1st day and that's because I don't like not knowing the moves and not keeping up! But the pace is fast, even 1st time through. My advice to those about to try it don't bother trying to keep pace, focus on form, or you will lose it. Better to do less reps with proper form until you've been through it a few times and built up strength.

I did 30ds level 1 after as I can't run tonight and was totally bushed. I will be resting tomorrow, legs were not right tonight.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Oh and that Basheera is a machine! You'll see what I mean.......
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Ok, I am on week 4, day 1 which means 1st time at level 2 .... OMG! Maybe I am just tired and needing a rest day but level 2 is fierce. I always say I hate new work outs on the 1st day and that's because I don't like not knowing the moves and not keeping up! But the pace is fast, even 1st time through. My advice to those about to try it don't bother trying to keep pace, focus on form, or you will lose it. Better to do less reps with proper form until you've been through it a few times and built up strength.

I did 30ds level 1 after as I can't run tonight and was totally bushed. I will be resting tomorrow, legs were not right tonight.

Thanks for the warning! Dont plan on starting it anytime soon but...lol. I did do 30 ds level 3 today and about passed out and vomited. My stomach was in knots for a while. Super scarey! Wont be doing that again for a while either....
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Level 2 and i LOVED it!!! It was hard...but what a workout!...was almost emotional when i finished it...LOL...good luck ladies!!
  • haruvamp
    Options
    I did 6w6p level 2, day 1 yesterday... so many hard moves to get used to!! wow! and the worst >.> my bottom legs are so sore every step i walk hurts.. steps are even worse.... noooo so a little soreness in my thighs, a lot in my bottom legs and some soreness in my upper back... hey belly wake up!!.>.<