Meatless Monday

Options
I am thinking about starting "Meatless Monday" at my house. We mainly eat white mean chicken and fish and was wondering if anyone has some simple low cal recipes to share that are meatless.

I tried this recipe minus the olives and it was wonderful. http://www.meatlessmonday.com/greek-frittata/
(you can also get reduced fat feta cheese) I think this dish would be great with some healthy salsa.

Replies

• bevrcooper
    Options
    great idea sis! we ate @ TACO MAC (DOWNTOWN) TONIGHT AND I HAD A BLACK BEAN WRAP ,IT WAS DELISH AND VERY SATISFYING/ IT WAS a spinach tortilla w/ black beans,tomatoes,cheese,corn chips,lettuce. it was low fat and meatless. i think we could make it home easily and maybe add avacado too.
  • angeleyes2u78
    angeleyes2u78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Meatless monday sounds good.... would veggie burgers like boca be meatless??? since they are vegetarian...
  • MommaSherryB
    MommaSherryB Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes. Do you have a recipe you can share?
  • MommaSherryB
    MommaSherryB Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!
  • angeleyes2u78
    angeleyes2u78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    no i dont have a specific one yet.... i usually just put them on sandwhich rounds which is the only bread i eat and I dont even eat that once a day.... . anyways... as soon as I find a recipe for the bocas I will let you know... bocas rock I love them.....