90-Day Challenge Week 1

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello everyone!

I know that we may be at different points in the Les Mills workout. For instance, today was day 10 for me. However, we can all start to motivate each other more each week for a 90-Day Challenge. I have created a spreadsheet for us to enter our starting weight and record our weight each week. It tracks total weight-loss and percent loss. I have entered everyone's name in the group so far. Remember to friend each other so we can post encouragements. Looks like we will have 12 in our group. Can't wait to see our success!

Weigh-ins: Mondays (Let's everyone post a start weight on Monday 2/27; this way we won't over do it on the weekends :drinker: ; If Mondays are hard for you, just weigh as close to Monday (i.e. Friday, Saturday, Sunday) as possible, and put your numbers in the spreadsheet.

Measurements: The measurement sheet is the second sheet; click on the word at the bottom of the page. Let's add ALL of the inches together for the following parts, and enter every 4 weeks (start Monday with weight):
1. chest
2. waist
3. left arm
4. hips
5. left thigh
Add all inches together and place in spreadsheet. Of course you can keep track of each separately for your own records.

I welcome everyone's input. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the spreadsheet. Just copy the url below, and paste in your address bar.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6LyUGCQOGQdGVTU09wV3dISkxQemgtVGdvcjhZeXc

Replies

• mjstallworth
    mjstallworth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this. This looks like a great way to keep accountability and encouragement up.

I have a question: For the challenge, do we have to follow the LMP calendar as is or do we just do 90 days of LMP? Because I'm at Pump and Burn now and I wouldn't think I would have to start all over. Or just in case I might need to do Pump and Burn a little longer than the calendar suggests, would I be "behind"?
  • amccord2
    Options
    Thanks, mjstallworth!

That's a great question. I think we are all in different places, so let's just start where we are individually and go from there. What week are you on the calendar? You know you could use the 30 day cross trainer calendar when you have finished with the 90-Day. That's what I plan to do.
  • honey1017
    honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I received my Les Mill PUMP package yesterday :bigsmile:
    Unfortuantley, the clips were missing so I could not utilize the weights.

None the less, after a 4 mile run... I gave it a whirl and I'm glad that I didn't have the weights. I will just ease into the strength training. I am looking forward to the results so I will keep at it
  • amccord2
    Options
    @honey1017; It seems that they are having a problem shipping the clips. Several of us did not have them with our order. That's a good idea to do the workouts without the weights. You can still get a good burn with the bar only!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! I look forward to doing this with everyone!
  • mjstallworth
    mjstallworth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Since my official weigh-in day is Sunday, I've posted my beginning weight today. I only weigh-in once a week. I will add my measurements later today or tomorrow (haven't decided yet).

Here goes the challenge! Good luck, everyone! :drinker:
  • amccord2
    Options
    OK Everyone,

I think a made a little "goof" on the spreadsheet. The date for week one is Monday (tomorrow). So, that's where this weekend's weight should go.

Easy fix: For your start weight, enter your weight from last week/weekend, then this weekend goes into Week 1 column.

Remember, choose any day (Friday-Monday) that you like to weigh, and enter you weight no later than the Monday date shown.

Good luck everyone! Or, in the words of Les Mills Pump, Kia Kaha!
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I received my Pump kit 2 weeks ago and it came without the clips. I called Beach Body and they sent me 2 different clips. However, one of the clips wouldn't close. I called back very upset and Beach Body agreed to send me 2 sets of clips, 2nd day air. That was last Monday and I still have not received them. Very disappointed with their customer service.
  • seaglass2
    Options
    niqua215, I had a similar problem and just got the clips things all straightened out after 2 weeks - frustrating!!!!

It's Mon 2/27 and I am starting the challenge today, 3x per week to start - kia kaha!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! :)

looking forward to sharing this challenge with you all.. started today and i'm so excited.. i'm so glad i started with the pump challenge instead of moving forward like i started too.. was tougher than i thought.. lol happy friday everyone!:smile:
  • amccord2
    Options
    hi everyone! :)

looking forward to sharing this challenge with you all.. started today and i'm so excited.. i'm so glad i started with the pump challenge instead of moving forward like i started too.. was tougher than i thought.. lol happy friday everyone!:smile:
    Happy Friday to you too! I was almost fooled also. I thought it would be too easy because I've done the class at the gym. I was wrong, in a big way. I was shaking during those final reps! I'm sticking with the schedule, slow and steady!
    Kia Kaha!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I put my weights and measurements in! My weight is different on Mondays.