is your diary private?

Options
Just wondering as I know once I do my first proper dd and I know I will get loads of "your not eating enough" messages so was wondering if anyone keeps their diary private for that reason or should I just not complete them days?

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I completely understand that. If you decide to keep it open, you will get those remarks. Just kindly tell them that you are trying out a form of extreme calorie cycling, so don't fret as you are getting the proper nutrition within a 2 day time span. My diary is public but I changed my news feed settings to not show when complete.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to do that just completed at just over 600 and already getting comments. Thanks for the advice
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I stopped getting negative comments, but I have lost some friends. Feel free to add me!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    yea everyone on my list knows what I am doing when I do it...those that don't approve either need not comment or can delete me.
  • Kissacottontail
    Kissacottontail Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I only get all your lovely comments. Thanks x
  • synger
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I also put a JUDDD explanation in my bio, with a link to LCF's JUDDD subforum, in case someone wants more info. I figure if they ask, I'll tell 'em.