Monday, February 27th

Options
ShannaKayB
ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
Week 2 Day 5 done. One more day. I really worked it out this morning. Huge improvement compared to day one of this week.

Replies

• determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! (thanks for starting the thread!!)

I finished L3D5 today and will be moving on to Level 4 tomorrow. I'm kind of afraid of what she is going to throw at us next! But looking forward to getting my butt kicked again!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    W4d4 complete and will up my weights again for most exercises tomorrow.
  • monkeyp
    Options
    Day 5 of L2 for me today. I increased my weights for some of the exercises. Feeling a burn! Noticed I am all of the sudden so hungry all of the time!! I think maybe my metabolism is speeding up (fingers crossed!)
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all are doing wonderfully! I am going to be on W2 D1 today. I'm super excited to start week 2 because this morning I wasn't that sore from the last day of week 1. I really wanted more exercise yesterday since I have been sick and unable to work out so I did 6week 6pack yesterday. Felt darn good to go further than I have been. And the burn is nice.

I just keep visualizing myself toned and laying by the pool this summer. So worth it!!!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    W2D3 done! Woo this week is a bear! I can only imagine how week 3 is going to be.